𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 ー 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦

@𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘶119, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!

𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎.

Tsukishima read the article with a spark of excitement within him. The artist he looks up to just posted a new album. He couldn't wait to spoil himself with Bleu's compositions.

He played the album on Spotify, already enjoying the vibes of the song when he suddenly said, "Who might this special person be?" with a look of wonder on his face.

He then went to google and did some research, after a few minutes he found a bit and even made his own theory.

"Well, Mon Clair De Lune translates to My Moonlight in French. My last name means moon as well, so there's a possibility thatーOH GOSH KEI YOU'RE GETTING DELUSIONAL AGAIN!" he told himself while heaving a sigh.

"There's no way this is related to me," he whispered to himself, still listening to the lovely melody of the song.

After a while of sighing and swirling in sadness, he got up from bed to take a bath. An hour passed as he then headed to his dresser, putting on a gray v-neck sweater with matching blue jeans.

He sprayed some cologne onto himself, placing a black watch on his left hand. He wore his glasses, put his headphones around his neck, while his phone and wallet inside his pockets.

Since it's Saturday, there are no classes for today. He decided to visit the bakery shop he usually goes to, and enjoy their strawberry shortcake.

He then heads outside his room, down the stairs, towards the living area. He said goodbye to his mom and brother and went outside their house.

"I'll be back before 7 pm, mom!" he shouted from outside.

"Alright sweetie, take care!" his mom replied.

He walked around the neighborhood, enjoying the brief peacefulness it has. The street is usually busy and it's pretty rare for it to be quiet.

He placed his headphones above his head, listening to Bleu's latest album. Humming to the music, he finally arrived at the bakery after his 30 minutes walk.

He heads to the counter to place his order, "My regular please, but I'll take some matcha tea for this time." he said politely giving the cashier his money.

"Thank you, sir! Please wait for your order, have a great day." the female cashier said with a grin, as the blonde replied with a nod.

He went to take a seat, placing his things down. He just continued listening to the song, while scrolling on his feed.