Chapter 12

Hejin's POV:
Today I have afternoon class, so I leave around 11am since class started at 12:05 pm.
And from today, since Sana and I already dating, I'll always picked up her to go to school together. Nervous? Yup,still feels a little but not as nervous as before.

When I arrived in front of her house, I saw she was waiting for me outside. I hope she doesn't wait for me long. I got out of the car and opened my car door for her with my sweetie smile.

"Here you go, princess~"
"You become a gentlewomen,huh? Thank you,my prince~"
She got into the car with send a wink to me and it made my heart flutter.

"Here you go, princess~""You become a gentlewomen,huh? Thank you,my prince~"She got into the car with send a wink to me and it made my heart flutter

Luckly she just give me a wink not a fly kiss. If she's do that,I'm sure I passed out here.
I closed the door and returned to the driver's seat.

"Are you waiting for me long?"

"Nope. Maybe about 10 minutes. Why? If you say 'sorry' because that, don't be. I'm fine."

"Wow. Since when have you been able to read people's minds?"

"Don't know. Anyway babe,we don't want to late for class,right? So..let's go?"

Oh shit. Why I'm so stupid.
"Aaa,right. Hehe, let's go~"

*TimeSkip*

We finally reach the school parking lot and will get out of the car. We head to the classroom and through the school hallway,without I realizing, we were holding hands and I heard whispers from other students around the hallway like,
"Is my Hejin already dating with Sana?" "OMG! Sana is dating Hejin!" "Holy shit. Dude,did you see it? They're holding hands each other!" "My Sana? Didn't she's Straight? It can't be happen if they're dating each other."

And when that words came from one of student,Sana suddenly take her hand off me.
I feel sad with it,but I just ignored it and I act cool towards them and we both go to the class.

*TimeSkip*

Sana,me and the others were in the cafeteria because it was recess time.
I sat between Sana and Mina.When we were all eating quietly, suddenly Jeongyeon unnie spoke.

"Well, why do I feel something strange here."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you see that this is the first time Sana and Hejin sit next to each other?"

I choked when I heard what Jeongyeon unnie said. And yeah,usually i always sit a little far from her, and I realize that today is the first time I sit beside her.
Sana give me a glass of water and drank it while thinking 'what if our relationship got found out now? And why Sana is the one give me a water? I'm sure I will got teased by them.'

"Hey guys..did all of you saw it? Sana is the one who give Hejin a water! Oh my God,what happen here!?"

"Y-yah! Is it wrong if your friend helping you? Aishh."