Hello Again

Hello everyone~ As you may know, I'm Nanie, the author of my previous book, BoBoiBoy One-Shots, where the very first one-shot of the book was published in May 18th, 2018 and the final chapter was in December 21st, 2018. Phew, guess I took quite the 3 years to come back huh?

Well for starters, I had fallen out of the fandom officially in 2019 due to my age and the next step in education. And looking at me now, I think people would think me as childish for still being in this fandom (I still keep up to date with it in Instagram) due to my age but you know what? Screw it and screw them because I still love writing and this fandom was one of the awesome Malaysian ones so far.

So I decided, might as well make a new book where I can share my lingering love this fandom as well as see how much I've improved my writing skills in romance (I've been more into horror/thriller in 2019, hence why I stopped the series completely) and to also give my fellow readers new scenarios of their favorite element/character.

Although, I do hate to say this but I would most likely not update this story as regularly as I could back in 2018, due to - as I've mentioned before - my age and education. I have also been out of the loop of the character's current storyline, as I couldn't keep up with the comics sold in Malaysia.

But I have a few old WIPs in the old book which I still have the ideas for, and I have been seeing great artists on Instagram for the Season 2's current updates. So I will finish those WIPs, kinda loosely following a bit of the storyline or make a complete au/ooc (as I normally do), as well as giving you guys new stories, most of which are inspired by either picture, videos, or music around the internet.

So I hope everyone will enjoy the chapters this book will bring, and when the time is right, I will open some requests again! And to the new readers, I truly hope you will enjoy whatever randomness I will write in this book and hope it will bring a smile to your face.

Anyway, thank you for reading this far for the first chapter, thank you for still reading my old book and thank you for being awesome.

- Nanie