Chapter 1: Oh, Hey There

Just a quick note to all ya lovely people:
Athena's POV will be written by me,
Tiffany's POV will be written by Zoe.
Enjoy!
~Kitten

~[Athena's POV]~

Well, hello! This is sort of the start of my new journal I guess. I think you'll want me to start off with some sort of introduction. Im sure Tiffany (my best friend) will too, she'll be starting one of her own.

Anyways, Im Athena. Im 17 years old and the highest tier ranking at the Fire Spurs. Thats my kick boxing club if you wanted to know. I got there with my best friend, Tiffany, whom I mentioned beforehand.

Anyways, me and Tiff get on really well. I mean, we fight over stupid things a fair amount but thats only because we see each other too often.

We've always had a passion for baking, although kick boxing is definitely our main priorities at the moment. My specialties are mainly things that consist of doughs; cookies, breads, etcetera. Tiff tends to bake cakes, cupcakes especially, and thats how she got the nickname Cupquake. She's been quite interested in earthquakes recently, I have no idea why.

You're probably wondering about my name. Its weird, right? My humanities teacher, Miss Sarehn (weird, i know), loves it though. Im named after the Greek goddess, Athena. You know that place in Rome? You know, Athens? Thats where i was born. I guess that my name came from my birthplace, given that it is named after her.
But I don't want to bore you anymore. So here's a far blunter explanation of myself.

Im Athena Carrlyn Esthla. Im 17 and highest tier at the Fire Spurs. My favourite colours are crimson and teal. I watch Minecraft and bake with my best friend, Tiff, for fun.
Enough said? I should think so.

~[THATS ALL]~

And there we have it! The first chapter of WFCT. The next chapter should be a description of Tiff from her own point of view. That will be written by the lovely Pingu.

Anyways, thats all for now folks. Vote, comment, follow, all that good stuff.
Farewell young padawans.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
~Kitten