chapter - 1

I don't dwell on things and just start story right now .

It was chirtmas night, after seeing the great chirtmas tree decorated as a beautiful bride on her wedding day looking all wonderful and giving warmth in the cold night of winter, the tree was attracting his eyes more than the girl standing next to him holding hands with him. She was wearing white frock that reached her knees and green petals earings, looking like a snow flake that land on a leaf ,her feminine looks were melting all boys heart around her ,her long and silky hair covering half of her back and the roses she held in her other hand given by her boyfriend. She can feel all the unwanted attention she was getting and that annoyed her ,her facial expression turned cold ,she let go of his hand just then the boy looked at her and said in his deep voice - It's cold you should hold my hand ..
The girl said ‐ It's fine, can we get going now .
- yes but give me your hand .

While touching her hand then rubbing it he said - look , not even a minute and they are already cold .
- It's the way they are .
After hearing this the boy hung his head low , warming her hand said -
Be a bit more careful for yourself.

Girl turned her head. Boy had kind of idea why she was like this ,they start walking hand in hand .

While walking boy stooped near a street light , all time girl wasn't looking at him.
Boy caressed her cheeks lightly brushed and gave her cold cheeks his warmth of his hands .
Boy - I think you shouldn't force yourself..
Finally girl looked at him , she didn't said a word because she knew what he meant.

Boy - maybe we were never in love
         Our mind only played with each       other's hearts ,
I don't know if you are hurt
But i am fine,
Nor do I miss you.
Maybe or for sure you were just
Someone to cross path with me
Just to only exchange a glance
Then we were strangers again.

The blank eyes shined in lamp light as tears made a lair on them,
Boy gently touch girl's neck and pull her in a hug whispering in her ear,

- When you will start thinking for yourself silly..

And finally the tears that she was trying so hard to hold back ,made their way way down to eyes and roll down on her cheeks .
Her hands stayed still not holding boy , cold and motionless.
Boy said - I know you'll never say yourself because you don't want to hurt me, so let it be me .
Let's end this , I can't be more unaware of it after knowing, Let's part from here .

The girl remained silent, boy broke hug gently and wipe her tears ,her eyes were glued to boy's chest , she was avoiding looking at the boy .

With bitterness in his heart the boy looked at girl attentively only to see if her face changes ,but it remained expressionless, not showing at sadness or pain, only the pair or brownish black eyes that still showed some wetness.

The boy said - cross the road carefully, goodbye.

After saying this the boy turn and walked fast to not to make her look at his back in this cold weather. After the boy was gone girl touched her cheeks that still felt slightly warm , but that warm was that from her hand or the boy's given warmth she couldn't tell .
A bitter smile made It's way on her pinkish lips and she crossed the road and entered her home without wasting a single minute she surrendered her body on the bed . Turned off the lights,  making the room completely dark and closed her eyes as if afraid of being awake .

( this ..just ends like this huh, )

The boy took bath with pink bathbomb gifted by his girlfriend,  it has scent of a strange flower,  stayed in the tub for more than 30 minutes then coming out , he entered inside a thick glass shower and let the cold shower water drench his all body and let his mind cool .

After bathing he wore his loose pants and with a green diary he lay on his bed . His eyes were greeted by this lines.

My mornings become happy,  I spend my all day thinking about you,  about us ,

My negative thoughts become positive i got an a habit of positivity from you

My face looks pretty more than I ever felt myself beautiful,
My small smiles got dimples and big smile with you , I find myself happiest  in this whole world, 

Baby you have become my reason to look forward for every morning, 
Every night, every seconds in my life ,
Oh baby i love you,
Yes baby i fall for you.

My playlist have lovely songs and not sad or lonely,
Like they used to be ,
My all day pass dreaming about you,
My heart and mind don't listen to anyone but you

My eyes wants to see you and my body wants to be in your arms,
Always,

You have become my world,  my everything
My soul belongs to you,
Oh baby I love you,  be with me forever

Oh,  I never thought, 
I will find someone this precious to me , I never knew love is something I can do
Someone With all my heart .

The boy was smiling and looked at the note below the song .

There was written- for his birthday,  can't wait to sing this for him.!! ( probably written by his girlfriend)

He once again fall for this cuteness and adorableness of the girl he fall in love,  four years ago .

Yes about it a little explanation- the boy and girl were in relationship before four years before and today was their end of relationship in words. between this all , the boy left her a year after they started dating without saying a word. The poem/song is also what she wrote in her dating days .

Note :-

In my sleepless nights i only wish to hear your voice,  singing for me .

Notes have nothing to do with the story .