Things Won't Be The Same (A Narry One Shot)

Harrys POV

I sat there. Day and night. Everyday. Beside Niall. He seemed to be doing fine earlier, but something got to him, and now we're back in the hospital. I never left his side.

The cancer was so bad Niall could bearly talk. It was sad to see him like this, but I want to spend as much time as I can with him before it's too late.

I grabbed his hand and kisses it lightly. "I love you" I whispered. "And that will never change." It's hard. It's hard to see the person I love with all my heart, lie here like this. Niall told me he was proud of me, because how strong I was staying, but I don't think I can do it anymore.

I tear rolled down my cheek slowly. I knew he didn't have much longer. It was agony to watch him suffer like that. I just don't know what I can do anymore. 

Niall slowly raised his arm and wiped my tears away. I didn't want him to see me like this. He looked over to me and smiled  weakly. "I-I love you too Harry." He whispered so quietly you could bearly hear him. 

I sat in the chair beside his bed thinking. Thinking of what i'm going to do when he's gone. I won't be the same. Niall is like my other half.

I slowly fell asleep in the chair. Dreaming, that Niall was an angel. Watching over me and protecting me. He was the most beautiful angel ever.

I opened my eyes to the sound of two doctors coming into the room to give Niall his medication. The doctors left and I just sat there admiring him.

I gazed down his body. His chest slowly stoped moving. This can't be it. He's not leaving. I leaned over the bed and put my hand on his cheek trying to 'wake him up'. "Niall?" I whispered lightly. He wasn't sleeping. My heart sank. 

I rested my head on his chest crying. I couldn't be strong anymore. It was the hardest thing to do. I'm nothing without Niall. I kissed his lips one last time before the cancer took him away.. for good.