Having a mood swings in front of your cold wife.One shot(1\2)

They'r sleeping in the room peacefully until lisa called rosè(her wifey)

lisa:baby.yh!🥺
rosè:wae....??
lisa:Move!aish. .get lost ~

rosè take a blanket to cover her body and try to sleep again.
lisa mad and turned back to other side.

rosè:aish~

After hearing what rosè said,lisa started make aloud sob.

rosè:omg!what wrong? Why r u crying its' because i pulled the blanket? (confuse ask)i'm sry ..here take it all

But lisa still crying..

rosè:aish. .stop baby!i'm sry. .
lisa: get lost rosè .(madly said)

She layed back down
caressing my baby bump after i fell asleep again

rosè:Aigoo!! lili pls come out quickly. .ur mommy mood swings are giving me hard time. Luv u lili and sleep tight!(and giggle herself)
lisa:yah!park chaeyoung..R u saying i'm annoying? Do u even luv me? i'm carrying ur baby and u did this. .!so live with this
(madly sad )
rosè:What r u talking? How can i not luv u? I luv u a lot my lisa (she back hug her)

lisa sob and hug her back!
rosè smile widely and fell asleep.😊

Time skip..(the next morning)

rosè woke up first and went to kitchen to make breakfast.

lisa is four months pregnant and she has baby bump and her wifey is her cold heart and she acted cool calm and mature other than cute and clingy but she love rosè a lot and rosè luv her too💖

(lisa pov)
I been witness my mood swings lately and she thinks it's cute but sometimes I feel a little annoy cx I get angry easily sometime. But i guess it's a part of my baby.

she likes cute side of me better. She take care of me rlly well and she is so excited to be mommy!Also i'm excited too.

30 minutes later...

I wake up cx i want to use toilet so bad. I decided to shower and brush my teeth. And i went to kitchen cx I was craving pancake so much.

lisa:Where is rosè? (I heard a noise and i went to the kitchen)

Rosè:I'm here lisa.
lisa:What r u doing rosè?
Rosè:Morning lisa yah!. I'm making breakfast for us and.....
lisa:What's that smell? It's gross.'Eww'
Rosè:That's not gross lisa yah!It's vegetable and it's healthy for u and baby.
Lisa:What.VeGeTaBlE!!..i dun like green bean .why r u putting on my plate?

I whine like kids and
while rosè just stood still and staring at me.
I went to rosè and tagging at her shirt with puppy eyes as an attempt to make me not eat those vegetables that she make but ..failed i guess as she didn't say anything to me.

lisa:Why didn't u say anything? U'r like an ice(said confusely and nervously)

But she glance at me and remain still!

Rosè:I'm not cold lisa!I'm sweet and care to u and my baby lili.
lias:himm!if u rlly care. .throw it aways and pls make me pancakes? (said as i smile widely).

Rosè chuckle at my cuteness and hold my hand.

Rosè:nice try lisa but i'll rather cold than let u eat pancake.
Lisa:*pout*. ok fine. But after having breakfast let's go to baby store.
Rosè:Sure but if only u eat all vegetable. (I chuckle as i saw lisa pouty face)
Lisa:Fine Fine...and i ate all vegetables.

Time skips....⏱⏰

After having breakfast we went to baby's store.

At baby store. .

Rosè: Look lisa.. these tiny little shirt is so cute🤧..(rosè said while looking at lisa and i shocked)...hy!why r u crying agin lisa? (wipe her tear)
lisa:I dun know.. i just feel emotinal while looking these tiny little shirts.Imagine our girl wear these little tiny shirt. (said while smiling but still tears r flowing)
Rosè:awwn🥺...(and peck her cheek). ..let's buy these and also i want to buy baby stroll for our's lili
lisa:okay..we got all what we need So,let's go home.. i'm tired already

Time skip(at home)

It was already night time when they both arrived home.

lisa(pov).
I feel rlly tired .As soon as i arrived home i lay down on back and i could feel pain in my back....

lisa: Ahhhh!....
hearing my voice in pain rosè quickly rush to me and hold my hand and asked me worriedly.

Rosè:Hy!! Lisa yah what wrongs?Do u feel hurt?Is lili okay? Is everything ok? ( i asked in panic)
lisa:Yah!I'm fine but i'm just tired and backache .umm can u rub my back pls!
Rosè:Sure!. .(i rub her back softly and hope it'll make her feel better)
Lisa:Thx rosè..let's sleep

Rosè back hug her and they fell asleep😴
The next morning
At. .⏱7:ooAm

Rosè woke up earlier than lisa and went to work cx she has emergency meeting at her company.
Before she went ,Rosè left a letter and prepared breakfast for lisa to eat once she wake up.

At ⏰9:00Am

lisa(pov)

I noticed that rosè was not beside me.. so i opened my eyes and looked for rosè but i only saw a letter behind me. So I opened the letter and started to read.📜

📜(In the letter)
Good morning baby!Tdy i have a emergency meeting at company so i've to go. Before i go,i made a breakfast for u and make sure u drink medicine after u've breakfast.
Also dun wait for me to eat dinner. .I'll be late.

luv u 💖📜

End.

lisa (pov)
awwn🥺She is sweet ...*I thought*

After I read.i went to go down and ate breakfast..then I watched some movies.
I spend my time alone and I felt bored so I called my friend jisoo and jennie and told them to come over.

After several minutes⏱
*door knocked*

I opened the door and i let my friends in. .
U guys took forever(i rolled my eyes)
jennie:Is that how u greeted lisa? (tease her)
jisoo:*chuckle*lisa yah!i bought some chicken...so we can eat dinner together.
.jennie:So. .where is my wifey? (asked)
lisa:. .yah!that's my wife(shouted)
jennie:*laughed*haha. .i'm just kidding!dun worry i've my own pretty wife and hug jisoo.
jisoo:*hug her back*
lisa:yah!stop u two...(tease and rolled my eyes)

Time skip⏰

It's already night and jisoo and jennie went back home. It's already 9 pm and lisa was fell asleep on the couch while waiting her wife.

After a moment.. rosè came back and saw her wife on the couch.

rosè:(i saw my wife sleeping on the couch so i went to her and kiss her forehead softly)
lisa:. 🥱🥱..Oh!rosè how long have u been here?
rosè:I'm sry did i woke u up!. .i'm just arrived from company.
lisa:why do u late? *pouted*i've missed u.
rosè:I'm sry.I have lots of works that's why.I missed u too.(hug her)u'r so cute. .c'mon let's sleep.
lisa:okay!. .(hug her and gave her a wide smile)

lisa and rosè cuddle and fell asleep...

(To be continued)

Hi guys!this is my first story and hope u guys enjoyed it.

I'm sry if there's grammar mistakes.Since English is my second language.
see u in next chapter😉