II: Sins of the Past buried at the Old Creek

"You're an absolute disgrace. A disgrace do you hear me?! You've almost killed the whole damn coven Nicholas! Summoning a demon? A DEMON?! Nicholas they don't know how deep our powers are rooted in darkness! Those witches follow the path of light! Those witches are pure!"  She spat on his face. Her voice cracking with both anger and fear. Fear for what almost happened. Fear of what her son is slowly becoming.

"You don't understand Mother, I had to do it! Don't you understand? They need to see what beauty our lord has to offer us! They need to understand the power that flows through pur veins! They have to understand it mother can't you see?!?" He spat back, taking threatening steps towards her, and for the first time, she was afraid of her own son.

"What are you...What are you even rambling about Nicholas? This—This—This is nonsense. Nonsense!" She exclaimed, desperate to make him understand .

She continued to back away from him before he grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry mother..but you were a big threat for my great plans..and I won't let you ruin them ever again.." he got out the dagger he kept in his belt and her eyes widened in fear while he pressed the cold blade to her jaw, slowly dragging it down her throat. "Your highness, I give you my mother." He said a smug smirk on his face as a dark hooded figure appeared from behind him.

Throwing her to her knees, Agatha kept her eyes focused to the floor as the hooded figure circled around her.

"And so we meet again.." The figure spoke, voice gruffer than usual as chills ran down the woman's spine.

"My Lord." her voice barely above a whisper, blue eyes met with red.

"I never imagined your soul to be so pure. Given that you are rotten to the core and well.. barely any good remains in you. After all, you unknowingly exchanged your son for the DarkHold..of course he'll come to betray you one day." He crouched to her level, a finger under her chin as their faces where inches apart. She looked on edge, breathing rapid and heavy as her eyes were laced with a layer of unshed tears.

"Wh-what?" She whispered hoarsely.

"Your son and I made a deal. I gave him the Book of Enoch and he..well..he gave me some of your blood and together we signed your name in the book of the beast. I can officially say that you now belong to me. Body, mind and soul." He chuckled quietly , a hand caressing her hair. "Time to go home now." Tangling his hand into her dark locks he pulled her roughly by the hair and vanished away with her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Where. Are. My. Kids?" Asked Wanda with a heavy accent.

"For the last time they are safe woman! God can't you focus with me for a second?" Hissed Agatha as she stood inside of Wanda's personal space while the redhead had her hands and legs trapped in some kind of magical ropes.

She had just finished showing Wanda her past trauma and how it helped develop her and guide her towards becoming the Scarlet witch, but the redhead hasn't stoped asking about the twins, even though she has assured her over and over again that they were safe.

"What do you want from me Agatha?" Asked her Wanda her voice shaky.

"Your powers. To be frank"