1.

(So uh you should actually play the game before reading the fanfictions... and I only played the Netflix TV version of story mode lol o.o so uh yeah play Minecraft Story mode first... I'll start from when Jesse's pig Ruben dies >m< AND I DO NOT OWN MINECRAFT STORY MODE THIS IS NOT MINE OK. I'm only 10 someone tell me if this is illegal-)

Jesse POV hahaha (Ima say "I" instead of "Jesse" lol):

We defeated the wither storm... it's gone... I swim over to (I think) Olivia, Axel, Lukas, Petra, and Gabriel. "Guys we killed it! I couldn't have done it without you!" I smile. We all cheer. But then I think about Ruben. "Uh- where's Ruben?" I ask. Olivia points to Ruben and I see him groaning on the ground. I run over to him and kneel.

"Ruben! A-Are you ok!?" I whisper-shout. Ruben groans. "Ruben, I need you!" I frown. Please, Ruben... Stay alive! He starts groaning and whimpering more... then... he dies.

I start crying.

Ruben drops a raw Porkchop. I hold it. And cry harder. Everyone surrounds me and frowns too. So do some of the survivors who survived the wither storm. Lukas comes next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder, and stays silent. 

Then later I make a speech to a group of people or whatever. I tell Gabriel to tell the truth about the ender dragon thingy and he tells everyone. Then I talk about other stuff (I forgot lol) and then I say: "What mattered most, was saving the world." I smile. Everyone cheers.

(Yeah I'll make this part up.)

Then me and my friendsies took a break from all this fighting and stuff. I just relaxed in the treehouse with everyone, and we invited Lukas and Petra to come over and celebrate. We ate, talked, (maybe danced eheheh), and relaxed. Then Lukas comes over to me and smiles. "You did really good out there, Jesse, I'm proud :)" I blush. "Thanks, Lukas," I blush more. 

Then Petra leaves, Axel and Olivia kinda like go somewhere else, and Lukas was about to leave but... "Lukas-" I stop him from leaving. I kinda want him to stay. "Hmm?" he turns around and smiles at me. "W-Well, t-thanks- you were... really useful and supportive.. Lukas..." I struggle to speak. He walks closer to me and smiles. I can't help but hug him right away. Which feels awkward... But Lukas does hug me back, and hugs me tight. I do too. Then Olivia comes downstairs and sees us. "Uhh- oops! Sorry!" Olivia backs up. Oh God- please don't think that!

We stop hugging, and I say goodbye to Lukas. He waves back.

(I'll get a sexy cover and write more chapters later, I have some hook-up videos to watch and mac and cheese to eat- so uh byebye!)