Fresh start.

Ever since my acceptance letter at Red Coast College, I don't really think me an Heidi have spoken about anything else. I couldn't believe it, I'm actually moving out of my family home. Temporally of course. I'll be back for the holidays. Just planning that my room at college is similar to my room now. A desk, Lana Del Rey posters and flowers or something. I don't want change, I want everything the same, but in a different setting.

My dad was outside waiting for me, because today is the day I actually go. I won't be seeing my family house for ages. Which is a good thing because I'm pretty much sick of it. But I'm saying that because I'm just excited to leave. I'll miss it. I know I will.

I sit in the front seat and smile at my dad. "Celine, how you feeling?" He asked raising his eyebrows ridiculously.
"Honest answer dad, I'm feeling excited and no nerves at all" he smiles back and drives away. He turns on the radio and we have our final jam session on our rare road trips.

After about an hour and a half, we arrived. In front of us stood a colossal building. But that wasn't the distracting part. There were hundreds of freshers who were moving in and some moving out. It was all one big mess. I had my eyes out for Heidi.
"Good morning. I'm Jessica. Would you like help moving your luggage to your dorm?" said this cringe blonde who had appeared out of no where.
"Oh yes please....Dad do you mind helping her, I need to find Heidi"
"Sure sweetie, be back in 10 please" I nodded and vanished into the crowd.

I am not exaggerating when I say I literally couldn't breathe. People from all around the country and world came to one college and I honestly felt like I was in some sort of love bubble surrounded with future friends. Sounds ridiculous but yes. The car fumes and the sweat and heat made searching for Heidi scientifically impossible. She came with her boyfriend, and people til this day are still fascinated as to how he got into college. His name is Zachary Bell. He moved to Finland for about 7 months for something to do with skiing and miraculously, Heidi and him kept it together. Me and him were great friends but we lost touch so this whole college thing seems like a fun idea. For the three of us. When I find them of course.

"Celine?" I hear Rocky's voice behind me. "Holy...I can't believe it. You've changed a lot" I turned around and there he stood. "Heidi I found her"
"Oh my, I missed you so much Zac, so good for you to be back" I leaned in for a hug "How did you get into college by the way?"
He laughed "don't even know myself to be frank" and then Heidi strutted in right behind him.
"Yay, Celine we found you. Now we need those little blonde girls to get our stuff in the room"
"Don't worry girls, I'll do it, you too can go to your rooms" Zac kindly offered.
I returned back to my dad to say my final goodbye.
"Celine, I'm so proud of you for getting this far and I hope you have a great time say safe and always remember your mother is proud of you" he kissed me on my forehead and gave me a final hug.

This is it. This is my fresh start.

------
Short start but it will get better I promise :)