chapter 1

"So this is how it starts,I am in a long hallway... doors on each side of me. Lights flickering, strange music playing, like one of those scary movies.Then I yell "anyone here". "Help"says the same girl like always. I search for the door where her voice comes from. I finally find the door, I slowly open the door.Even though I know what's going to happen, I open it anyway.When it opens .. I see a girl maybe 18 stating at me with pleading eyes. She raises

the gun, and shoots her self,then I wake up"I explained.

"Interesting, and how does this make you feel?"asks my mom.

I sigh, no matter how many times I tell her talking about it is not going to help,she doesn't listen. She is a therapist, I would ratter go to a different shrink than my"Mommy"but she insisted. It is really getting annoying, and this is my first session with her.

"Mom I really don't know what they stand for" I say.

"I don't know peter maybe your just stressed"she says. Could be true I guess , I have been stressed lately. But I don't see why I have been having dreams about a girl shooting herself. Maybe I am as messed up as my friend Joe says I am. I think I will have another opinion before I start worrying about me turning into a crazy person. And being hauled off to a crazy asylum.

"I got to go mom , I am meeting Joe at 5:30" I say.

"That will be $100 dollars" she jokes. I roll my eyes and mutter a goodbye, and leave. I meet how at a teenage club called " clovers" , but I like to call it the club with stupid heads and idiots. As I walk in I see joe at the pool table. I walk over to him and hand back his copy of " flirting with girls for idiots". I just got finished with it. I mean I am terrible with flirting. One time I used that line "are you from Tennessee, because your the only 10 I see". Just let me tell you I had a black eye for a week. That was the most humiliating thing that ever has happened to me.

"So.... You finished it?" He asks.

"Yea, maybe this time I won't get punched in the eye this time "I say. He chuckles at that .

" do you want to play a round " he asks as he gesters to the pool table.

"Totally I am going to beat your butt" I say as I grab a pool stick.
Author note
Please add comments