Chapter 4

kirishima's pov

I woke up to sound of my alarm blaring. I quickly turned it off before he woke up, he needs to sleep in.

I got out of bed and I quickly got dressed I made my way down stairs and I saw mom in the kitchen.

hey kiddo is everything okay, I heard crying coming from your room last night is denki okay.

yeah he was having some mental health issues last night I got him calmed down and hes still sleeping i was going to make him breakfast so he could sleep in a bit longer.

thats a good idea she said as she hopped up onto the counter.

so whats going on with you two, you seem to be very close.

yeah well he is my boyfriend and even though he has some serious mental battles, Its my job to help him through them.

that's good honey I still cant believe how much you've grown as a young man, she said

yeah well i saw a boy in need and I helped him and in the process fell in love with him. i said with a smirk as I flipped a pancake.

i could feel her staring at me.

I finished cooking a stack of pancakes and bacon for him I plated it and I grabbed a glass and filled it orange juice.

mom where is the breakfast tray at? bottom cabinet under the coffee maker.

I go over and I grab it i put everything on it, and I carried it up the stairs.

I opened the door and i saw him still sleeping peacefully.

I sat the tray on the nightstand and I leaned over and I kissed him softly, he whined a bit and rubbed his eyes as he stretched, hey babe good morning i know you had a rough night last night so I made you breakfast.

he smiled a bit and sat up, I put the tray on his lap and i flipped on the tv. I found a show for us to watch. i sat next to him as he happily ate.

once he finished eating he leaned over and gave me a soft kiss, thank you babe, he whispered its no problem baby boy.

he got up and he quickly got dressed.

alright lets go to school and face everyone.

don't think like that baby it probably wont be bad If it does you know you have three people who you can turn to.

i know lets go, he said.

we got to school and we got to class we sat down, and aizawa walked in and looked at us I gave him a nod telling him i was okay.

alright class the end of the semester is coming and we have semester finals and during summer break the school will be holding a training camp who ever fails the finals will still get to go but they wont get to train there will be a provisional class for those who fail. he announced I looked over at kirishima and he smiled at me.

I'm going to hand this out and this is a mock test of the final the questions are similar but not the same at the end you will turn it in then thats all i have for you today.

you guys can just hang out and talk after your done, he said.

he handed out the papers, and we all got to work. a few minutes later he finished. he got up and handed it to aizawa I saw them talk for a couple minutes before he came over and sat back down. I got up and handed mine in as the others soon follows behind.

I saw bakugou give us a weird look I dont know what it was for.

I walked over to denki and he smiled his adorable smile at me, making me smile a bit if your comfortable telling the class about us being together then we can? no i would rather not i think that would just make everything worse. he said.