nothintoseehere

She looked up at her sitting on the counter, all covered in sugar, she had opened the bag and it split open all over her new clothes.
"Well, looks like you've made a mess~"
She said as she walked over to the girl on the counter, held her chin and licked her jawline.
"Mmmsweet"
She leaned in closer and kissed her sweet lips, making sure to clean up all the sugar left there. She pressed against her on the counter as she grabbed her waist making the girl on the counter jump. She chuckled at this flinch but kept going, moving on to the girls' sugar covered neck.
"mm~" the girl moaned.
She smiled into the girls' neck leaving sweet spots as she moved her hands around the girls' body, more moans escaping her as she did this.
She caressed the girls' sugar covered clothes, leaned in close to her ear saying;
"These are gonna have to come off darlin'~"
The girl nodded and proceeded to take off her top, as She stripped her of her pants, getting a small yelp out of the girl.
She wasted no time in closing the gap between them, licking up the sugar that was on her chest, now trailing further down to her stomach, butterflies flying about inside.
She reached the girls' thighs, and started cleaning up the excess sugar that had gotten there.
The girl looked at her with wanting eyes as She moved closer to where the girl wanted her most.
She took her hand and moved the girls' undergarments out of the way, focusing on her sweet spot~
"Mmmfuck-" the girl moaned.
She moved her tongue up and down vigorously, making the girl moan louder.
The girl tried to move but She locked her legs in place around her head, making the girl squirm more out of the pressure that was being forced onto her clit.
"AuGh ChriSt!" the girl moaned loudly.
She didn't stop, now teasing the girls' entrance and inserting her finger, moving back and forth in a rhythmic motion as she continued sucking and licking the girls' clit.
"GOD FUCK YES" the girl full on screamed as she was reaching her climax.
She went faster and faster until the girl couldn't stand it any longer.
"MMMmSHIT UGH!" she said as she twitched on the counter biting her lip.
She got up and leaned in close again, whispering in her ear;
"Mmm all clean ;) "