Chapter 13

Hejin's POV:

"Rose,I'm home! Rose?"
When I got home, I called Rose but there was no answer from her. Where could she be at this hour? It's half past eight but she's not home? I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water in the refrigerator but I found a note there.

"Hejin-ah,I got a job at a restaurant and the owner is one of my old friend. I came home around one in the morning. I don't feel good if I just stay at your house and don't do anything. So, I looked for work and got there. I already prepared dinner for you so you can just heat it in the microwave. Don't wait for me, okay?"

-Rose 🌹

Restaurant? She's work there? What job did she get? Why she doesn't write it down here? Aishh that girl. I went to the room and showered before I had dinner. After I had dinner, I went to the room to sleep but I couldn't close my eyes. So, I decided to call one of my brothers.

(A/n: Hejin. Heechul.)

"Hello?"
"Hee oppa!"
"Why? Why you suddenly call me? Do you miss me?"
"Of course,I miss you and Tae oppa too. It's been more than 3 months, when are you coming home?"
"Sorry sist, I don't know when my schedule is done. But,I'll go home as soon as possible. Are you lonely there?"
"Nope. Rose is with me since the two of you leave me alone here,and I also do sleepover with my friends."

"Wait wait. Rose? Wasn't she your ex-girlfriend when you were in high school? 2 or 3 years ago? How?"
"Yup, she's. Aishh long story oppa,when you here I'll tell you."
"Okay. Sleep now. It's already late."
"Okay,night oppa."
"Okay- wait! Oh My God! I forgot to said Happy birthday to you yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR.."

"It's okay,oppa. Thank you for that."
"Welcome. And btw, do you already have girl/boyfriend?"
"Yes, she's my classmate aka my crush."
"Did you said 'SHE'? So,you have girlfriend?"
"Yes oppa."

"When I comeback home,you should tell me everything okay? Is Taehyung know about it?"
"Alright. And, not yet. But soon I'll tell him."
"

Okay,good night."
"M'hokay."

I went to sleep and came into my dreamland.

*TimeSkip*

Rose's POV:
I got home and headed to my room. Yes, I chose to sleep separately with Hejin in another room. So, I didn't sleep with her like the first time I entered this house. I worked at a restaurant as a waitress. I go to the room and I go take a shower. After that, I fell asleep because I was tired.

*TimeSkip*

Hejin's POV:
Morning came, and today is a day off at my school before doing exams in preparation for my graduation on campus. I don't go to school about one week. So,I'll spend my time with my friends and my girlfriend. And the rest of the day,is for me to study.
That is if I want to haha.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and I put on my clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen. I made breakfast for Rose and myself. When I'm done made it, I called Rose to come downstairs.

"Rose! Breakfast is ready!"
Is she still sleeping? Why there is no answer? I went to her room and woke her up.

"Rose! Breakfast is ready!"Is she still sleeping? Why there is no answer? I went to her room and woke her up