Disrespect 🔞

This is a smutt!!🔞🔞🔞
18+ content. Read at your own risk. DONOT COPY. this is only an imagination.

And that's why I dont like you hanging out with jungwoo

What the heck I'm I suppose to do if your friend flirts with me!?

It's not like I was seducing him!?
I yelled at jungkook.

Your existence it self is a seduction for some men, he said in the raspy deep voice. I was feeling the heat.

Still not my fucking problem jeon!

You know I dont like you disrespecting me dont you?

Then that's a you issue jeon!
He pinned me to the wall and I felt a harsh bite on my neck.

I dont think you call me that when I'm fucking the hell out of you cumslut!

He is turning me on, so much that I wanna kiss the heck out of him but I won't do that. I wont give you my pride.

You can barely fuck me good bastard-

I spoke and I knew it was jungkooks trigger point now. The anger in his eyes was more than visible.

Enough! Disrespect now you get a bad punishment, he said almost yelling.

He picked me up threw me on his strong muscled shoulders. I kick him but he doesnt bulge.

Throwing me on the bed he removes his leather jacket and the shirt under it. His sweaty body, popped out veins.

The sight got me turned on, jungkook is really angry and I can feel it just through the gaze.

He hovers on top of me and gets the handcuffs from the nightstand as he handcuffs both my hands to the sides of the bed.

Well well what a sight we have here, he said in the most dominant and sexy tone.

I try to free myself as I dont wanna show my submissive side to him right now.

Trying to free yourself, lets see how that works..

He hovers on top of me as I am completely undressed. He spreads my legs wide open giving him a full view.

He licked his fingers and he immediately thrusts them in your clit. You want to moan in pain but you dont.

Moan for me slut dont hide them, he says as he places a spank on the ass.

His fingers working magic, the pleasure is too much he doesnt slow down even for a bit.

Ahh!! Fucck you!! I said with hitched breath.

Oh honey you will..
He said with a devilish smile.

It's so hard when he is fucking me so good. I cant help pleasure take the best of me. At this point I really need it.

Ahh jungkook!!

That's not my fucking name! He yells as he thrusts a bit hard.

Master!!

Yeah baby what do you want ?he whispered in my ear.

Please fuck me please fuck me good like you always do-

A whore for me arent you?

I nodded as the pleasure was making me see stars.

Fucking answer!

Yess master! I am a whore for you..

He removed his Jean's and his boxers. His dick was in massive erection right now.. I gulp with fear.

Without warning he thrusts real hard in my pussy.

Master it hurts, I mumbled.

It's a punishment baby, he whispered.

His thrusts are hard fast and all the way in almost hitting my womb.

He can see his dick in my stomach making him smirk.

You see that! That's my dick ruining you! And that's what happens when you disrespect me.

I'm cumming master-

Sure cum baby.. he whispered evily.

He keeps thrusting me and I keep having a orgasm. I came countless time I was more than sore now.

C-cakes.. Cakes!!

He stops immediately. His gaze softens immediately as he hears the safe words.

I'm sorry I was harsh baby..

It's okay kook..

He uncuffs me and take me to his embrace and places soft kisses everywhere he possibly could. He cleans me up.

He cant stand so he takes me for a warm bath he makes me feel all comfy and puts his hoodie on me.

I realize my body is almost filled with hickeys.

How I'm I gonna hide these?! I screamed at him.

He just giggled, proud of the things he has created.

You dont need to hide them, I just made a piece of art look even better, he whispered.