V for Valentine

Pre Valentine's Day drabble

Post time skip

My 2 fan fiction written for my friends who love one piece :-)
'Sailor moon doesn't have to worry about her valentine she has a soul mate Tuxedo Mask man is he cute. But not as cute as him uhhhh he is such an idiot. Why don't I ...... Never mind I wanna cry yeah I should cry wait a sec I should punch him maybe not. I don't know. I'm so confused, this must be how luffy feels all the time.' These thoughts ran through Nami's head like a train. When suddenly she herd a knock on her door which let several dents on it.

Speak of the devil.

''Come in. Luffy what do you want I'm busy.'' I said trying my best to sound annoyed.

Why did I do that I'm baka.

''Well Nami I - how did know it was me with out looking up.'' Said Luffy with stars in his eyes. ''Are you magic can you make meat appe-''

He was cut of by Nami's finger.

''Luffy what did you want ?."

''Oh yeah will you be my valentine?" He asked with his signature grin and pulled a rose out from his straw hat.

Nami blushed as red as the rose. Wait a minute.

''Who set you up to this''

''N-n-no one did but robin helped me?."

''Is that a question.''

''Nami I really wanted to tell you I really like you a lot and Robin told me it was the day of love so I wanted to tell you today.''

''I-i like you a lot too.''

''So will you be my valentine''

''Of course I will.'' And gave him a kiss on the cheek. To which he blushed.

Note

I feel it's rushed plz tell me what you think criticizem is welcome just don't break my heart.