New life style

Warning! This will contain spoilers and mentions of death!

I am y/n, known as the vigilante bunny. I stick in between when helping people. I'll help criminals and I'll help the cops, government and so on. No one knows my true identity, mostly because if they did i would be put in jail. Im known as a killer and hacker, and also a theif. So im good in all type of fighting and killing, im good at hacking, I've even hacked into government data base without being caught. Man i found some deep shit there. Last, im the perfect theif, I've had to solve major puzzles to steal some things though, people just love to go the extra mile to keep their stuff smh.

This is the outfit i mainly stick to when working
(They dont need to be that color if you dont want it to be so go ahead and change it if you'd like to)

This is the outfit i mainly stick to when working(They dont need to be that color if you dont want it to be so go ahead and change it if you'd like to)

Not even my closet friends and family knows its me, mainly because im always careful about the infirmation i give away

Today was a day i hated the most. Today was the day of Friday the 13th, as you can most likey tell. Nothing good ever happens to me on friday the 13. For example, last Friday the 13th. I was hit with lightening, almost drowned, and was hit by 35 cars while un an ambulence. Somehow, i always survive. As for the people around me, only 1 or 2 survive with me.

Thats why people think its best ti stay away from me and why i do so little work on that day.~~~~ I got up ready for today, wondering what will happen. I took a shower like normal and decided to start off my first mission early. I put on my mask and outfit and sneakily headed out. I lived in and apartment and did not want anybreak ins. So i placed pencil lead over to the door, so when it opens the lead will snap and break, telling me if someone was in here.

Today i was to assassinate some rich guy. I went over to my base in order to get my weapons and the rest of the information i needed. As i was getting ready, i noticed that everything was way to quiet. I slowely went outside to see the whole area abandoned and it looked old.

Thats what comfused me the most, where was everyone. I went back into my base and grabbed amo and other things i might need just in case. Thats when the word 'Game' poped up in front of me. "A, game? Ok, this is weird." I said. I decided to go out and search around, i had to be careful though. Everywhere was abandoned, no one was around and a lot of the food looked rotton. Mostly the perishables, such as fruit, cheese, and so on.