A start

I didn't mean to kill her. The cops were chasing me and I had to choice. They still haven't found me, but I can't go back.
And I never did. 18 years later, and still running. I'm halfway across the world and still don't have a clue where I want to be. I don't really like to look back at what happened that night, but recently I've been getting a lot of nightmares about what would've happened if I stayed.
It's 2052 and the world is falling with only three heroes to save it. Melian is the most admired. They handle worldwide problems such as wars. They can clone themself which makes it the easiest to be in multiple places. No one really knows where they came from, but ever since the government has stopped to care, Melian has just been there to help. I personally do not like them. Once a job is finished they run off without a trace, not even there to take the credit. I know if I just saved the world then I would want credit. Also there is no proof of the name "Melian". Honestly, there are no reports of a child named Melian being born in any hospital anywhere in the world.
"Come again" the baker remarked as I walked out of the shop. I just needed some bread, I don't exactly plan on coming again. I don't like to go to one place more than once. No one is probably after me anymore, but at this point I'm just too self conscious. I walked down to a nearby pond to eat, but birds kept coming up to me for my food so I just left. As chewed on my last piece I saw a child trip and fall. That made my day. Wait- *tsk* that sucks. He looked at his scraped knee, and within a minute it healed itself.
In this world if you're lucky, you will be born with a power. Most of the time when you get to the age of about 30 the power completely fades away. It's usually nothing special either. Most of the time it's a healing power like the one I just saw with the kid. Actually almost all the time those with powers get a healing power.
I look down and see a small burning flame on my finger, "not again". When I think of the powers of others, mine usually starts to act up. If I don't notice it right away then the flame starts to get bigger, which causes a lot of people to stare. My fire is blue, which I personally love. Villains with red flames are boring.
"Aranor spotted in Texas this morning helping families escape the flood in Amarillo this morning. Reporters say this is the third flood that she has helped with this week, a true hero."
The news always following up on the heroes of it all. What a bunch of crap. Why does Aranor bother helping out, she's the one causing the floods. In a way we are alike, except she doesn't run from her mistakes, rather runs to fix it herself.
Along with heroes, you have the common villains. They are here to make the heroes job harder, because why not. There's nothing else to do it the world. They always end up in jail though, so it's kind of risky. It always seemed so fun though, just feeling like the ruler of the world knowing you are a burden to literal hero's. I don't know, maybe I'll go for it one day.