『077』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

"You are under arrest for an attempted murder"

Continue~

A loud bang on the wooden door made whoever was on the other side swing it open, "Namjoon hyung?" confusion clouded the features of the younger male as he looked at the familiar figure, panting in from of him. "Where is she?" the fact that Namjoon was out of breath didn't bother him at this point.

"What? Who? What's wrong?" the doubt was still clear in Jimin's voice. Before the older male could explain further, Jimin's phone rang up abruptly. "Why is Taehyung calling me? Isn't he supposed to be talking classes right now?" Jimin said out loud and looked up to see that the older had already left.

Namjoon came out of the school building and pushed through the crowd, "Everyone, go back to your classes" he ushered the students to go back but of them stay. "Where is she?" Anne asked him. "She didn't go back to her room" he shook his head. Why don't to listen to me once for gods sake!, he thought to himself, his hand pushing back his hairs that were initially hovering over his forehead.

"I thought you were supposed to make sure that she doesn't come down here!" Medori whisper yelled. "I know, I was just--" she cuts him off. "I don't care! I swear if something happens--" Anne cuts her off, "Med, clam down" she tries to cool her friend down. "Clam down! You expect me to calm down when my friend is out there, arrested for something she haven't done?" she shakes her head.

"Guys, I got the coordinates of all the detention centers here in Seoul" the principal came jogging up to them. The ground now only had few non teaching staffs that were cleaning up the place. "Don't worry Medori, we understand both of yours concern, but you should know that she is as important to us as she is to both of you" Jin assures both the girls.

"I asked the rest of them to stay back and make sure that no rumors spread, the last thing we need is the IB to know about it" Jin explained to which the rest nodded. "There are about thirty of them, it will take us forever to search" Anne gasped. "I might know something that can help" Lisa walked towards them.

~~~~

The loud bang made you flinch as you slowly picked up your head that was initially hung low. The dimly lit interrogation room started hurting your vision as you could barely keep your eyes open. Beads of sweat trickled down your forehead but you couldn't wipe it off as your hands were cuffed to the chair's handle that you were sitting on.

"Why did you do it!" you heard the same voice yelling again, "For the fourteenth time, I didn't do it" which the energy left, you mumbled, your eyes almost shutting down, your head felt like someone kept stacks on bricks on it. "That's what they all say, you know. and by 'they', I mean murderers" he said. "I didn't do it... I-- I didn't" your visions got blurry, you felt it, a internal pressure trying to pull you into unconsciousness.

Before you could, a glass of water was splashed on your face, "Tell me why did you do it!" the man in his late forties yelled again. "You son of a bitch" you scoffed at him as water partially drenched your hair and now began to trickle down your face.

"You really have the audacity?! You filthy murderer!" you felt a harsh grip on your jaw, a stinging pain running over your skin, "You will rot in hell" he left his grip with a jerk. "Well, we will see about that" you scoffed again, "You have no idea who you are messing with" you chuckled shaking your head in disbelief.

"You have really got some nerves threatening me huh?" he laughed to himself, "You are not allowed to detain an individual or arrest them without a warrant, so you clearly have some personal grudges" this time it was you who laughed as you saw him glare at you through your partially open eyes.