butter fucks

A/N: hi guys! so i decided to write this story bcs of my many fantasies about butter and how horny it makes me 🥺🥺🥺🥺 i hope u guys enjoy😍😍

One day the butter girl (butterina) was walking down the street when it started to rain and she realised if she stayed out any longer she would melt and then she went into a hotel and saw that their where two rooms, but they both already had people in them. The first one only had one bed and it had harry styles in it but she wasnt into that kinky shit so she went
"Ugh🙄 I guess i'll go in the other bedroom i hope it has got someone sexy in it" and then she opened the door.
As soon as she opened the door she new she has struck gold. In the room was the mysterious billionaire butter dude, Butteraspian.
"H-h-h-ewlo," said Butterina
"Shut the fuck up u nasty whore u fucking bitch," he said
Immediately Butterina knew he was her true love. Butterina stammered "Ywes I am so-so- s-rry,"
Butterina looked up and decided to get room service. Although she was a stick of butter she was really hungry. She called up and decided to order some ice cream whilst Butteraspian was in the bathroom shouting really loudly.
She ordered room service and soon someone came up with a tray. Butterina smiled at him and immediately Butteraspian threw her against the wall. "DONT SMILE AT HIM UR MINE MINE MINE MINE," he said romantically "ok," she said. Then he looked at her intensely.
He started taking off her buttery clothes. Then he took her buttery bra off. Then he started sucking her butter nipples whilst Butterina moaned. Like this. "AaaAAaaAhhhhHhh," because he was so good at sucking nipples. Then when he was done he took his pants off flawlessly because he always wore easily rip able clothes. His huge fucking member puthy destroyer 27" schlong ripped out of his pants. Immediately Butterina started sucking on it like a leech sucks on blood and adds bacteria to your bloodstream. Because she was so good although she was a virgin Butteraspian started frothing at the mouth and moaning because it was so good. "AAGHHAHhhGahahahgaaggagagahah,"
he said.
Before he came he managed to say "Stahp Butterina," she stopped and he put her onto the bed and she did the spilts so that he could get his monster sausage into her hotdog bun. He started pumping away as she breathed loads for a piece of butter and he started to cum all over her... butter? body? Soon they where all done.
"Thank you for tha-," Butterina started before she suddenly vomited all over him. She went to the bathroom quickly and found a pregnancy test. It was positive. "Oh my god. Butteraspian look at this!!" Butteraspian looked at the test. "Are you going to get rid of it????," he said. "I cant its to beautiful it was made of love," Butteraspian rolled his eyes "Ok fine marry me?,"
"Yes." Butterina said.
A/N: I hope u liked this short story🥺🤪😜 it rlly spoke to me on an emotional level and i think its an amazing piece of writing 💖💖💖💖💖💖