(P. 1)New School, New Start

(3rd person p.o.v)
It was Hailey and Zander's first day back to school.They both can't wait to be with their friends,Sean, Milly and Luke!The five of them have been together since they started the club.Even if they all were different in their own way of music, they all get along pretty well. It's like the five of them were meant to be friends from the start.

They both and the music club were pretty excited since they got to reunion again....well...not exactly...Even if the five of them would reunion again but they need to get their daily teasing all day every day from Jake and his "friends" for being "freaks". Why would the music club be called for "freaks"? Well you see here, in this school here, they would be called "freaks" for liking music. Well, Jake was better than his "friends" a little tiny bit to be honest.

Hailey.... ,Hailey..., HAILEY! A sudden noise coming from Hailey's room. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and looked over to her ombre-haired step brother.

☆Hailey's p.o.v☆

First day of school...Time really flies huh? I can't wait till I get to school!I'm really already want to go to school already and hang out with the music club!I bet Zander can't too, but he doesn't show it...but I bet he would be definitely be excited to meet a certain someone~

But...the only thing I'm not excited for is Jak and his goons.Once we get back to school again,they won't even stop teasing us for being "music freaks". If I'm gonna be honest, Jake doesn't look so happy when he hangs around with his friends...it looks like he didn't want to be there and extremely uncomfortable there... I wonder why...

Hailey.......

Hailey...

HAILEY!

Huh?!

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to my stepbrother,Zander.Yea....he's my stepbrother. I hang out with him the most since we are stepsiblings. I found it hilarious that almost the whole school thinks that we're both dating or something. You should see it when the look on their face when the whole school finds out that we're both stepsiblings. I chuckle at that memory.

Zander looked at me and gave me a confused look."What are you laughing at?" "Remember that one time that the whole school found out that we're stepsiblings and not actually a thing?" I respond to his question,laughing harder than usual.

Zander rolled his eyes and gave me a serious look and asked, "Well are you gonna get ready for school or just look like a mess like that?" He pointed to me while looking at my messy hair and pajamas. "I know I know Zander, now shoo while let me change into some clothes and get prepared for the day" I said as I push Zander in front of the door to my room. "Okay okay, but just to let you know we're leaving in 20 minutes so you better hurry and get down the dining table and eat your breakfast!" Zander shouted while he took the stairs and went down.

Well it looks like I better hurry then...

I quickly cleaned my messy bed and changed into my casual white clothes with a heart in the middle, then wore my dark pink jacket. I quickly comb my hair and tie it into a lower ponytail.

Once I was done with everything, I took a moment to enjoy the amazing view outside my window, white clouds on the light blue sky, while the sun shone brightly, letting its sunshine shone through the crowded city.

I could tell something was waiting for me, for us...

(A/N notes: Hi there Lavender here ^^ I finished chapter one WOOOHOOO-
I can't believe I finished this in a day-
Also if you're asking this what is this au Well it's a miraculous ladybug Au...except I change the storyline a bit :D hope that okay tho-
I'm gonna stop the art book for now and finish this book, Hopes that's okay with you guys :'D
Also bye now hope you guys enjoy it ^^
Also this is my first time writing a fan fiction so sorry if there is a lot of grammar mistakes :')
Bye now
Gonna try to post tmr again ^^)

(also everyone's blind in this au, kinda- ;-;-)