First Day At School For Minx

~Minx's POV~
Beep! Beep! "Oh shut up shut up SHUT UP!" I yelled as I smashed my alarm clock with my fist. Ah, today is the first day of high school, great, I'm totally going to enjoy school, man I hate this so much! I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower, I fixed myself up and put on a purple t-shirt with black pants and a purple hoodie. I always wear purple, since it's my favorite color! If you haven't already guess already. "Bye mum I'm off to school!" I yelled as I ran out the door, I hurried to the bus stop, wow just in time too, hah new record! The bus stopped and the doors opened, I walked in and I can feel everyone staring at me. Man, it feels like I'm going to die, I don't enjoy other people's presence. It is obvious I am the new girl, I hear whispers going throughout the bus. I put on my headphones and listened to some Royalty Music. The bus stopped and the doors squeaked open, I got off my seat and got through the crowd of students that are rushing to get out. I walked into the school buildings and found my way to the office, I walked in and saw a guy with a Mario cap on wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans, sitting down on a chair with a nervous look on his face, eh I guess he is the trouble maker. I walked up to the counter and I can feel the guy staring at me, but I ignored him, "hello, I'm the new student." I said. One of the ladies gave me a smile "I'm guessing you are Michelle? Well we have your class schedule right here" she passed me a paper where all my classes are and what room numbers they were. "Thanks, oh and its Minx, Manga Minx" I said. I really didn't like being called 'Michelle', it just sounds too girly ugh. I was about to walk out the office when someone tapped on my shoulder. I stopped and looked back, there he is, the guy with a Mario cap. "Hey I heard you were new, and I just want to know which classes you're going to take" he said. I just nodded and showed him my paper, "yes you have first period with me! Oh and um sorry, I didn't get your name yet..." "It's alright, I'm Michelle, or you can call me Minx" I said with a smile. "My name is Anthony, but you can call me Chilled" he said. Chilled? What a funny name.
~Chilled's POV~
I can feel my face burning up. I must be in paradise, this chick is hot, dayum, I want a piece of that. "Um..Chilled?" Oh crap, stay focus Chilled, stay, focus. "Oh yeah sorry haha well come on I'll show you to first period!" I grabbed her wrist and I walked to first period with her, science class, I loved science more than my other classes actually. The bell ringed, me and Minx got in class on time, wow! I hurried to my seat and started taking out my materials and talked to my crew, the Derp crew. I looked back at Minx, she was in front of the class looking flustered, "hello everyone, as you all know, we have a new student here, now I want all of you to treat her with respect and kindness, please welcome, Michelle!" I saw Minx as she faced the class "h-hello everyone, my name is Michelle, but you can call me Minx" she said. "Michelle, or Minx, you sit next to Anthony" WOO HOO, Minxy is sitting next to me!
~Minx's POV~
I hurried to my seat, and to no surprise, I sit next to Chilled. He waved at me and I waved back, I sat down and took out my materials. I felt someone tapped my shoulder, I looked back and saw a guy with glasses and brown hair. "Sup I'm Ze! And I see that my man Chilled or Anthony has grew a liking to you" I looked back at Chilled and it looked like he was about to punch Ze right in the face. I laughed "oh yeah and Minx, this is my crew, the Derp Crew, you met Ze, that idiot right there is Smarty, just telling you, he isn't smart at all!" "Hey I am!!! Psh" what I believe is Smarty. "This is Tom and that's Galm!". "Anthony are you talking again! One more warning and I'll send you to the principle's office!" Said the teacher. I tried holding in my laugh as Chilled slumped into his chair, then a wet paper ball flew passed me and hit Chilled. That's it! I can't help it! I laughed my ass off, I looked back at Smarty who threw the piece of spit ball, then he laughed, but then another paper ball was thrown at Smarty. I laughed again banging my head on the desk, as tears of laughter escaped my eyes. The paper ball flew right into Smarty's mouth as he was laughing. Then all of the Derp Crew started throwing each other spit balls, as I laughed and laughed. "THATS IT! Galm, Tom, Ze, Smarty, and Chilled, to the principle's office now!" He demanded. "Aww man" mumbled the Derp Crew as they headed out the door. The bell rang and I went to my next class. Well..trying to get to my next class, I bumped into someone on the way, "sorry, oh you must be new" said a guy with a big 'M' wearing a pink mustache, he had glasses and black hair, and seemed pretty muscular. "Yeah, I'm having trouble getting to my second class" I showed him my schedule "hey that's the same class I'm going to! Come on follow me my little biscuit! Oh and by the way, my name is Markiplier, what's yours?". "Michelle, but you can call me Minx" I said. I followed Markiplier to my next class, hm I guess school won't be that bad after all!

*Sorry for the short chapter, I will try to update much more longer chapters in the future*
Hope you like it so far, I'm not really good at making stories, but it is fun to make!