Loser#1

It all started when I was born.

When I got home from the hospital, my mother dropped me on the head. I screamed so loud I think the neighbors could hear me. Then my dad grabbed me out of mom's hands and started singing me a lullaby. Fall asleep, fall asleep, little Annie Anna Brown, fall asleep fall asleep it's ok you fell down.
It's summer vacation and I'm going to 5th grade when we go back to school, but every time I can't fall asleep or I get hurt my dad sings me that lullaby.
It might be a little unnecessary since I'm in fifth grade, but I am the boss of me and I do whatever I want. And you might be wondering do I have any friends, and I'll answer that question in a minute.

CHAPTER: 2

It's the first day of 5th grade and I'm in the same class as MY FRIEND! Her name is Margaret, and we don't exactly sit next to each other in class but we sit across the room from each other if that counts. We sit in groups of 4 and there is 24 people in our class. So that means there is 6 groups. I sit with Connor, Emily, and Jamie. And Margaret sits with Braiden,Susie, and Linda. Of course I'm stuck with the cool kids, and Margaret is with all of her and I's friends.when my group has to work together, they expect me to do all of the work because apparently my appearance is a dork or LOSER!!!!! So they just hang out laughing, talking, and talking, and laughing.

TO BE CONTINUED

BTW this is NOT a true story.