HAKUNA MATATA

A good friend means it worries for the rest of your day.  The question whether a good friend should make you feel less of or more of is how it makes you a better or worse person. With a good friend, you can depend on each other to get through the hard times. In a good friendship you can share emotions with one another and help each other feel better about ourselves. Sometimes friendships can and will be hard when not all goes as expected but if they are a good friend, the problem will solve itself. No one is perfect, and everybody goes through tough times whether they want to admit it or not. Sometimes people just need somebody to vent to, because they might not have family there for them. With a good friendship, you can have a fun time even if negative things are happening to you in your life. Everybody needs positive people, positive energy, and positive vibes so they can share the energy together. It is important to have a good friend because they bring more into our lives more than anything else, especially when we need it most.
Having a good friend is also a theme in many movies, especially children's movies. In The Lion King, they tell a story about Simba, a young lion who wants to be just like his father, Mufasa. Simba's evil uncle, Scar, murders Mufasa and manipulates Simba into thinking he was responsible for his fathers death. Simba feels alone and ashamed until he meets Pumbaa and Timon, when they come into his life unexpectedly. They all enjoy each other's company and make an amazing trio friendship. Simba starts to feel happy again and realizes the manipulation Scar has done.  Pumbaa and Timon stick together through it all and they encourage Simba to be the next king. In return, Simba protects them from all dangers lurking in the savanna. When he goes back home, he receives valuable perspective from his childhood friend, Nala, and his Shaman, Rafikiti Before challenging Scar. One thing Rafikiti said to Simba's we hitch helped him was When Rafikiti hits Simba in the head and Simba replies,"What was that for?!", Rafiki tells him "It doesn't matter; it's in the past''.  And continues to say: "The past can hurt. But the way I see it- you can run from it, or learn from it." He learns from it and is ready to win the battle with Scar. Pumbaa and Timon help Simba feel strong and courageous enough to fight for heat he thought was right and worth fighting for. His goal was to take the rightful place as king, and for Scar to feel what he did was foolish and wrong. Without his good friends, Simba wouldn't be in a good state, as he would still be sad over his fathers death, and attempt to get through it on his own. Even if he somehow wanted to fight Scar, he wouldn't have motivation to do so.
A good friend affects your mental and physical health for the better. For example when my grandpa died, my friend Anderson, helped me get through their pain. He helped me feel better about the situation and move on from it. Although the same thing didn't happen to him, he still helped me step by step and unstop how i was feeling. It made me feel better, knowing someone was there for me, for good and the bad. Your life wont always be easy and you need good friends to get through anything life throws at you. A good friend makes you a better and more positive person. No matter what happened he made me feel loved and cared for, that no matter what happened in my life we would get through it all together.
A good friend will bring out your better self, because everyone can improve from each other. We can either learn or run from anything that comes our way, and with a good friend, that decision is easier. Everyone needs a good friend  who always has their back and will never betray you. They are the key that unlocks the ability to stay and be successful in life. That's why Pumbaa and Timon always said, "HAKUNA MATATA!!"