Coffee fixes everything.

"And ill see all you dudes...... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!"

I shouted, flailing my arms in the air, as I finished my recording.

It was a month before Valentine's day, and im all alone.

My girlfriend is in the other side of the world.

Thinking about what to do, I figured I should go to the coffee shop. Beacuse coffee fixes everything. Well not everything, but what coffee can't fix, duct tape can!

Walking to the closest coffee shop, I got to the counter and ordered a black coffee. I liked the taste of them. I told the bartender my name was jack and payed, a sad smile on my face. I sat on one of the tables and started to think about my future with my girlfriend and what I should do for her for Valentine's day, my name was called.

I got up to the counter and saw a girl with long hair hazel-brown eyes and work clothes. She handed me a my cap. I took it and left, walking the short distance

I got inside my apartment and powered the heat on, after being a little cold outside.

Quickly, the heat was spreading all around the apartment.

I placed my cup on the table as I saw a little note that was trapped between the cup and my hand falls to the ground. I picked it up looked at it and smiled. On the note, in a beautiful hand writing, was these words: " I dont know you, but you looked lonely. If you ever need a friend to cheer you up, call me.

-Brooklyn" with a phone number under it.

I looked at the note for about 5 mins then sticked it to the fridge. May be useful to have someon to hang out with while you are lonely.

"Well then... time to edit!" I said to myself and got to the computer, starting to edit my videos.

HEYYYYYYYY GUYSSS!
SO: first of all- thanks for reading/ giving me a chance.
The first episode is very short but soon new episodes will be up. I currently write on my other book too, so I will try to go between them with the uploads. For those of you that came here from a start is also an end- Dont worry. You'll get you daily dose of yogscast very soon.
Any ways- thanks for reading, votes and comments are really appreciated.
Signing off!
-Dawn