=45=

Mattheo's POV

♥♥♥

I went out and asked Manang what had happened. And she told me that Mama, Zeatrice, Mother, came here.I have never seen her sad or cry, cuz she's always smiling and no emotions on her face.

I know she cried because her mother scolded her again. Because of me. I know she doesn't want to get married with me. Sino ba naman kasing gustong makasal sa taong hindi mo kilala? So I thought about making a deal with her, just to make her happy.

I did not expect her to agree with what I've suggested. That we really consider each other husband and wife. I like that, but not just because of our deal.

Pero wala na kung choice kundi ang pumayag. Kahit na labag sa loob ko 'yun. Basta hindi na s'ya mailang sa'kin at palagi na kung nasa tabi n'ya, para pasayahin s'ya, maayos na sa'kin.

Sa paglipas ng panahon na kasama ko s'ya, 'yun ang ginagawa ko. I always giving her a gift. Ewan ko ba, kapag nakikita ko s'yang ngumiti at masaya, doble ang nagiging dulot noon sa'kin.

"Ang...corny..." She bit her lower lips after saying those words.

I thought of surprise her every time we have an auctions, especially our wedding anniversaries. And that was the first thing she told me, when the first time I've surprised her.

"Cringe ..." I heard her whispered to herself. But when she saw me staring at her she smiled and stared into my eyes.

She's like that, always looking directly at the eyes. It was as if by staring into the eyes of the person in front of her she knew that on what's everyone thinking.

"But, thank you. I really appreciate it!" Then she embrace me. "Thanks, Beking Mat-mat!"

I was just shaken. A freaking unbelievable girl. She was the only one who dare to called me that way. Gay, beki. Like what the freak?! I'm so handsome to be called like that!

And she is also the only woman I met who is not happy with the first thing she says when she is surprised, instead she find it's corny?She's really different. A one of a kind. That's why I really love her. Yes, yup. I do not know when I felt this, how. I just woke up one day that I love her.

There is nothing else I wants to do but to be with her and make her happy. I didn't even think or even remember the real reason why I married her.

Every time she is with me even though she's not doing anything and just next to me, it is the best feeling. The day something happened to us. When we make love, for me that was a magnificent feelings that I feel.

I did not fall asleep immediately. I just watched her. I scared to admit my feelings for her. I'm really fvcking scared. Dahil ba'ka iwan n'ya ako kapag nalaman n'ya, at ayaw ko no'n. That's why I keep my feeling to myself.

Until one day, Zeatrice parents ordered me to go to Paris, France. I don't know the real reason, but I have a slight idea.

"Kailangan mo ng hiwalayan ang anak ko ..."

My eyes widened in so much shock. "W-What? W-Why? D-Did I do something wrong? Ma?"

Zeatrice Mother sighed, while her Father look at me, seriously while clenching his jaw.

"Someone sent us a picture of Zeatrice ... The message included, that if you do not separate...isusunod s'ya sa mga magulang mo." Mama said while frowning. "A fvcking death threats."