-*Chapter 1*-

It was a normal summer day in Paris. Marinette spend yesterday fighting off an akuma as Ladybug together with Chat Noir. She was still asleep when her alarm went off. She was tired from yesterday, but who wouldn't if they stood in her shoes. A hour went by as Marinette was in a dreamless slumber. Tikki yawned a she rubbed her eyes. She floated over to Marinette's phone and when she saw the time, she let out a mini gasp.

¨Marinette! Wake up, it's 9:30 am.¨ Marinette mumbles something and rolls over. ¨Seriously, you're going to be late for school!¨ With that Marinette seemed to wake fully up. 

¨Shoot, I'm gonna be late. Again¨ Marinette mumbled the last part. She quickly got dressed and took a croissant from the bakery.¨Bye dad, Bye mom!¨ she said before leaving the bakery and running to school. 

Marinette entered the class and quickly sat with Alya. ¨Busy with your boyfriend?¨ Alya teased her, she knew Marinette overslept, but teasing her was so much fun. Marinette became flustered and mumbled someting. She collected herself and let out a sigh of relief when Miss. Bustier didn't notice her appearance. Just as she thought she was safe, Miss. Bustier spoke up ¨Can you explain why your late. Again?¨ 

Marinette tried to come up with a good excuse, but she had none left. ¨I overslept,' she quickly added,'but it won't happen again¨. Her teacher looked at her ¨Just come on time next or their will be consequences, got it?¨ Marinette sighed, she did not want to get into trouble ¨Yes, Miss. Bustier¨

¨Today we're going to talk about WOII, as many of you know......¨

~After the lesson~

After the lesson was done, Marinette walked with Alya towards her next lesson, from the corner of her eye she saw Juleka and Rose holding hands while blushing furiously, she hoped someday she could have a relationship with someone who truly loved her. She snapped out of her daydream when a certain blue haired boy walked by. Luka winked at the dark bluenette girl. Marinette's face became red like a tomato and awkwardly tried to form a reply, to which Luka softly chuckled. Alya noticed this and gave her a knowing smirk, but kept quiet.

They walked in their chemistry classroom and prepared for a boring lesson.

~After school~

¨Hey dudes, do you wanna hang out with me and the boys, including Adrien¨ Nino asked the girls. Before Marinette could interject something, Alya agreed. ¨We see you at the Louvre, there's a new exhibition that could be handy for your LadyBlog¨ ¨We'll see you then¨"Alya said and Marinette and Alya waved Nino off.

~At the Louvre~

As soon as Marinette saw the blond boy, she shouted ¨Hey, Adrien! And... uh other guys¨ Adrien waved at her, but his expression held an emotion she hadn't seen before on the boys face. Marinette's heart ached it didn't suit him, he looked like his life was about to get taken away with a few words.

As they began to walk inside the Louvre Marinette felt the blonds gaze towards her. She heard Adrien sigh and he walked towards her ¨Hey Marinette, I want to tell you something¨ Marinette sputtered a yes. She knew he didn't tell her something. Marinette saw it the way he smiled; it was forced and fake, something she did most of the time if the pressure got heavy.

Adrien sighed and said in a serious voice that almost scared her ¨Are you okay with being just friends?¨

~~~~

We love cliffhangers, sooooo we tried our best. Also! Every chapter becomes better and better so vote and don't forget to check for new chapters! 

Till next time! -Best friend