prologue

Long ago there lived four of the strongest being in Earth. They are the MONKEY ,LION ,WOLF, and Dragon. They all were equal in strength. After three centuries later there came a new race on to  the earth. They were the humans.  

  After  a century of humans living in the world. the fonimals (fonimals are monkey, lion, wolf, dragon)went into war with there self. the war went on for a while. they all tier out each other. so the monkey race gave it power to a select of humans. after that the lion found about it. it did the same. after that the wolfs gave its power to the humans as well, but something the wolf did not expect  happened. they became a hybrid between wolf and human. when the dragon found about it was already too late 98% of the humans were given the power. because of it the dragon started being overpowerd and it was in the bring of death. but luckly it managed to give its power to two humans. Their names were Ali and yaito. 

  Ali and yaito's descendants were equal in power to the other races of humans. but they small in numbers. but they made it up with strength. (what i mean by it means that they are actually weaker than the dragon kins but the other human races would win because of numbers).

  after centuries the number of dragon kins became 250. the other races found about it so there are planning to wipe out the dragon kins. because the other races figuring out the dragon kins are becoming more strong. 

  so the other races made a temporary alliance to wipe out the dragon kins. they decided to strike in 19-December-610. it happen to be our main characters birth day. 2 hours after the birth. the village of the dragon kins village get attacked. 

  we skipped over to the a man in his twentys holding a baby. the baby has whitetsuki hair. he has three slash marks over his two hands.(representing that he is from the dragon kin. the man who was holding the kid was his father. his name is Solour. after he hears the battle he decides to send his son away so he can live. 

   he call his animal companion his name is toru. toru is a silver fox. he tells him to protect his son. the man tells toru that he going to fight. toru protests but solour manages to convince him. toru rans away with his son on his back . before toru could escape some one manages to hit him. but toru keeps running. the hit made a fatal wound. 

   the fox manages to escape  he was in a forest. but he died. the forest the fox was in the cursed forest. but before he died he manges to say "survive". the baby new that he lost something important. the baby starts crying.

...

....

what will happen in the 1 chapter of the series? 

tell me if you like it.

i will also be reading all of your suggestions.

👍👍👍✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Do you like it?