Neighbor

Chapter 1:

Louis' pov:

I sat on the bed and threw all my pillows on the ground. I stood up on the floor and walked to my desk and swiped my hand across my desk making everything fall.

I sat down running my hands through my hair and let the hot wet tears pour down my now hot cheeks. I was just to everywhere with everything right now.

Do you ever just break down and cry?

I do that a lot actually more then normal.

I have anxiety and depression, sometimes I have panic attacks and I just freak out and feel like I can't breath, it's scary.

I grabbed my phone and blasted one directions last song, suddenly I heard someone begin to talk to me through my window.

"What a great song, why are you crying?"
The voice asked me.

The voice was all to familiar and when I looked up I felt like my heart had stopped beating.

"Ha-Harry styles?" My voice croaked when I looked up at his beautiful green eyes.

"Yea that's me!" He says all to cheerfully, "anyways why are you crying love?" He asks sticking his head out the window.

"I- it's personal." I mumble quietly, "what are you doing here? Not trying to sound mean I'm just wondering."

"Well now that the band is all broken up I want to go back to school, so here I am. Are you a fan of one direction?"

"Oh, and yea I am!" I say realizing I said that with to much emphasis.

"Well that's good! Can I come over?" He asks me.

"Well I uh I guess so." "You can just go to the front door." I say getting up to answer it.

He nods and walks out of his room.

I wait at the door and answer it when I see him.

He walks in and I fight the urge to break down into tears and hug him so tightly.

"You can hug me. I can tell that you want to."

I nod and run into his arms crying on his shoulder hugging him so tightly.

Harry's pov:

I hold his legs up when he jumps into my arms and smile, "don't cry love, I'm just a normal person."

"Your." "Not." "Your my idol Harry! I love you so much!"

I smile, "thank you love." I say rubbing his back soothingly.

Serenitys pov:

(I know that Harry doesn't have a sister named serenity but it's happening cause this is fake)

I walk downstairs our new house and look for Harry, "Harry! Where are you!? I need help unpacking!" I call out to him.

He doesn't reply so I call him, "hello?" He asks through breaths.

"I need you to help me unpack, where are you?"

"I'm next door, can I bring a guest?"

"Sure whatever." I say hanging up putting the box I was carrying.

Harry's pov:

I smile and put him down wiping his tears away with the pad of my thumb.

"Do you want to come over? And help me and my sisters unpack?"

"Sure." He says barely audible.

Faiths pov:

(This is Harry's other sisters pov)