Don't leave me alone

Aou p.o.v                           

In shouth Korea there was a happy family.

In the family there were two boys name jin and rm.

They were not real brothers there parents have remarriage and they stay happily.

Rm was 10years old and jin was 8years old.

Rm and jin love each other very jin love rm as his big brother but rm love him more than brother he never confess his feelings and his very protective towards jin.

One day it was very cloudy and rainy outside they all were at home. But suddenly in their door someone knock and there parents went to see who was out side.

When they open the door their was a man in the outside he have a letter in his hand and he gave that to them and went from there and the letter was from one of their relatives.

Their parents close the door and came to them and started to read the letter when read the letter tears fall from their eyes😭😭.

In the letter it was written that rm and jin's grand mother was very sick and she is taking her last breath they want them to come and visit her at list ones and they cannot say no and they were about to go but rm's mom came to him and told him to take care of him and jin before they come back home.

RM said yes and after that they left for they grand mother house and rm close the door and went to jin's room to see if he there or not because mother told him to and when he went their he was relieved to see that he was in his room.

Then rm told to jin that at night if someone tell you to open the door then call me before you open ok?

Jin said ok hyung😑 and after that they have their dinner and went to sleep. 

Rm told him not to open the door because in their village there was a kidnapper who used to kidnap kid's  she already kidnap two kids from the village.

After they sleep.

In mid night jin suddenly Heard a knock on the door he was about to see who it was but he suddenly remembered what his hyung told him so he was going to wake his hyung up but suddenly.

Someone call his name so went out of his room he was out of his room and he was a little scared but suddenly someone again call and he followed the voice.

The voice was coming from the main door he went near to the door and ask that who is there and someone reply from the back of the door that jinnie open the door i am your mother open the door fast it's very cold outside open the door jinnie.

Jin thought that it was his mother so he was about to open the door but suddenly-

Rm was sleeping peacefully in the room but when he turn his position he could not see jin there and then he starts to panic  he run from his and saw that jin was about to open the door but he ran towards him put his hand on his shoulder and jin was about to push him but when he saw that it was his hyung he Stop and rm ask him that what was he doing but the door was a little bit open and was about to tell why he was here suddenly a hand from outside and pull before he could say any thing rm ran out to save jin and he  was about to but the lady put a knife on jin's neck and said to rm that if he will come near then she will kill jin and rm got scared because he don't want to loose jin and he said that instead of taking jin take him the throw jin away and put a handkerchief on Rm's mouth and he faint and the lady took him jin ran to save him but he can't and it was raining outside he was in the rain and crying that he could not save his brother.

And jin cried that don't leave me alone again and again.

He was broken but he's heart breaks into millions of pieces when two guard's came to him and said that his whole family died in a fire accident they said that his grandmother house catch fire and every one died on one was alive when they went there.

  HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY BOOK I Will UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW VERY SOON SO STAY TUNED.

AND DON'T WORRY I Will UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER Of  MY UNCONTROLLABLE LOVE Also VERY SOON SO STAY TUNED.

And if their is any spelling problems then I will clear it after.

BYE ARMIES ❤️

Saranghaya ❤️❤️

Love you guys 😁😘❤️❤️