DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way.

This is my first story here in wattpad. I'm not gonna promise anyone that this will be a perfect story. As you can see, I am still a beginner. So don't expect to much. Expect that there will be a lot of grammatical errors and mispelled words in this story (I am not that good at grammars or spellings). If there is any mistakes that I am not aware of (which I assume there will be a lot) please JUST PLEASE point out my mistakes in a nice way. I won't mind. There's no need for you to be rude and most specially there's no need for you to bash me because seriously, I am not writing to earn some attention. I'm writing because I want to share my own thoughts and not for someone's satisfaction.

I am just a beginner so if you don't like my way of writing you are free to leave. I am not forcing anyone to read this. For those who can/will appreciate my simple efforts and will continue to read my story please accept my THANK YOU in advance.

I AM SO SORRY IF SOMEONE MIGHT GET OFFENDED BY MY WORDS. IT'S JUST THAT, I'VE ENCOUNTERED A LOT OF THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE WHENEVER I READ SOMEONE'S WORK. PLEASE LEARN OR ATLEAST TRY TO APPRECIATE THEIR/OUR EFFORTS.

For those who wants to read my story, I hope you will enjoy reading it and I hope to see you until the end.

GOOD DAY LABS!

✍️

PUBLISHED:
March 4, 2021
FINISHED:

★★★

~Then_it_Changed02