Part 2 of He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me. Emmas gone

Chapter 1

I woke up with a smile on my face. My smile soon disappeared because reality slapped me and reminded me that Emma's dead. I heard a soft knock on my door and my mom slowly walked in. "Honey, can we talk?" She asked as she walked to me. I nodded and she sat beside me on my bed and pulled me into her arms. She stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. Sometimes I hate growing up because I miss moments like this with my mom.

"It's pretty messed up, huh? Emma having cancer." She said breaking the silence. My eyes swelled up with tears and I croaked, "Yah, it is. Mom, I'm not the type that cries when a girl leaves me because I never let them get to me. But, Emma... I didn't mean to fall in love with her and now I'm in my bedroom with reality slapping me in the face that I can never kiss, hug, or talk to her anymore. Mom, I still reach for my my phone and call her without realizing that she's... Gone." I heard my mom cry silently. "I'm soo sorry babe. I don't know what to say but, I'll be here just to listen. Okay?" She replied with a couple of sniffles. I nodded my head and fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up with yelling in the kitchen. "Noo! Robert he is my son and I will not send him to a military camp! Just because you like it doesn't mean he will!" My mom yelled. Robert wants to send me away? I walked to my door and creaked it open a little bit to see. Robert rubbed his face with irritation and replied calmly, "Babe, he needs to grow up and be a real man. He can't be stuck in that art place of his all day. He needs to be a man." My mom slapped him and yelled, "Get out! Get out of my house now! He's a man to me. Get out! You don't say if my son is a man or not. Get out!" Robert grabbed my mom and tried to calm her down by whispering things but she replied, "I'm serious. Get out." Robert pushed her away and slammed the door as he walked out of the house. She walked to the couch and cried.

I stepped out and cuddled up next to her. "Robert isn't my real dad and he'll never know when I'm man or when I'm not." I whispered. She cried louder as her shoulders shook. "Oh gosh, baby I sill miss your dad." I smiled and replied, "Mom it's okay. He's waiting for us." She smiled back as we sat there in silence remembering the day he left...

::::::::Flashback:::::::::

"We wish you Merry Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" we sang loudly while we were cruising around looking at the Christmas lights. My mom laughed as my dad grabbed her hand and said, "I love you so much." I smiled because my dad loved her a lot. She stroked his cheek and kissed it. "Me too, Babe." He laughed and replied, "Who wants to go for an ice cream?!" I smiled and yelled, "I do! I do! I DO!!!!!" He laughed and turned but he turned to sharp and fast. He didn't see the semi coming either. It hit on his side and he didn't feel a thing. He died immediately.

I woke up in a room with a nurse messing with my IV. "What happened?" I asked. She jumped back a little with a shocked look on her face. She smiled and said, "Scared me little tiger." Suddenly her face changed into a look of sorrow. She walked out and came back in with a doctor. He squatted by my bed and said slowly, "Xavier, last night you and your parents were in a wreck. A semi had hit y'all... And he hit your dad's side. He didn't feel a thing... He died right away. Sorry, little man." I relaxed and stared at the ceiling as the nurse and doctor walked out. When I heard the door click I cried and cried.

:::::::End Of Flashback::::::::

I looked at my mom and repeated the words my dad said that night, "I love you so much." I said as I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked at me and replied, "Me too, babe." As she squeezed my hand in return. Those are the moments I will never forget. Just me and my mom sharing each other's pain. That's the thing about pain... It demands to be felt.

Hey!! Vote please!!! I will update daily!! Since its Christmas break!! Lol please vote!!!!(: and read the 1st book which is "He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me..."(: well I gtg... Soo I hope y'all enjoy!! BYE!!