♡ Love Box ♡

"Sabrina.." Elliot sighed. " isn't she the most beautiful girl in the world?" He asked his best friend, Asher who was sitting beside him, playing on his gaming device . " uh huh, she sure is." Asher said sarcastically. Asher couldn't give a flying fuck about Sabrina but supports Elliot in his crush..well more of an obsession . Elliot had liked Sabrina since the fifth grade and hasn't lost feelings for 5 years, Asher never understood what Elliot saw in Sabrina. Yea she was attractive. Smooth brown skin, dark short brown fluffy hair, her purple eyes and headband , her perfect straight shining teeth. It's obvious why anyone would like her but Asher never took interest, he always had his eyes on someone else .

Elliot watched Sabrina eat her lunch beside her friends, to him she looked like a goddess on land, eating among the peasants of earth. Oh what he would do to be able to talk to her without fucking his words, to be able to hold her soft hands, to kiss her on her adorable face , to- he's been starring directly at her for five minutes now and finally Sabrina caught notice. She tilted her head and looked at Elliot who panicked and turned away, his tan skin started to flush . Sabrina then looked at Asher who looked up from his game to wave at her . "Shit shit shit is she still looking?" Elliot asked while he hid his flushed face with his hands. " nah she stopped" Asher replied looking back at his game. " phew-" "oh but she is coming over here tho" Asher said smirking, already knowing the series of events that were going to play out. Elliot looked up to see that Asher was right, Sabrina was indeed walking over to them.

The feeling of being nervous and excited struck Elliot right in the heart as he began to sweat, such a small thing as someone he liked taking a moment out of her day to talk to him. He felt so..special . Elliot continued to tell himself not to fuck it up as Sabrina sat down at they're table . " hey guys." Sabrina said smiling.

"H-hi Sabrina!" Elliot became extremely embarrassed hearing his voice cracked at he spoke but he smiled a lil seeing Sabrina giggle because of it

Asher placed his game console on the table to focus on the conversation that was going to happen

on the conversation that was going to happen . " yo Sabrina how's it going?" He asked . "Oh difficult like always, with Valentine's Day coming up so fast so many people ask me for advice with their dates. And I'm also planning the dance next week and that's a whole load of other work to do. It's very stressful and id just really enjoy a break." Sabrina replied while she put her head down on the table. Asher elbowed Elliots arm to say something. "oh um maybe I-we can help with the dance, yknow take some of load off your back ha ha!" Elliot said while fidgeting with his hands under the table.