No Need For Love

Annie Isola was an almost heartless girl. Almost. She hated everyone except for her mother. Her mother was the only person she loved. Her father was almost always drunk. He was never there for her like her mom was. Growing up she was bullied for being silent. So now shes older, she decided to give others the pain she used to feel everyday when she was a kid. Now she was a freshman in school. Instead of having kind and caring friends she decided to have the 'cool kid' friends. She was wearing a white  crop top, with a black skirt, along with a black rose in her hair.

 She was wearing a white  crop top, with a black skirt, along with a black rose in her hair

She was walking down the hallway when she met two other girls bullying another freshman

She was walking down the hallway when she met two other girls bullying another freshman. So she walked over to them and said "Hey what are you girl's names?" A girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and a red tank top and shorts said "Lily Janis." a girl with brown eyes, a black top with a rose on it, with leggings said " Jamie Karn." "You girls should be in my group. We bully others as well.But there is only three rules. One bully others. Two always listen to me three the most important, never love others. that could develop kindness." "I'm in. What about you Jamie?" "I'm down!" Jamie replied with a demonic grin on her face. "Why would we ever love?" Asked Lily. "Yeah there's no need for dumb love. Only losers need love." Annie agreed. But little did those 'heartless' girls know triplet brothers would soon grab their attention.