yoongi kept looking around, mostly behind jimin's head and back at their both's intertwined hands. jimin was looking ahead and yoongi kept looking in jimin. as always. yoongi stares to no good end and jimin notices that one in infinite times. as always.

yoongi felt shivers aside from the cold, and sweats without any heat, he smiled unknowingly yet admitting to himself at how big of a simp he has become. and he blames-the only time-that on jimin entirely, it's always something about jimin that turns yoongi softer than cotton and cheesier than mozzarella. yoongi is just a mere man, uncontrolled of his heart and desires. but he enjoys every second of such magnetic love.

even with the thick felt of their gloves, he could feel jimin's flesh, he just could. oh, this muffler that jimin tied around his neck before leaving is suffocating him, literally. he might die right this spot but he will still care to fool around and make jimin an ounce of delight. literally, no good end. the little blue-tinted hat made him look even more like a kid. no, he didn't sign up for it, yet it melts into his heart in a mold of 'jimin,' but he laughed along, remembering jimin's melodic giggles prior to the drive here.

he wonders how much has he changed with jimin, maybe a lot freer and more accepting. but also extremely gullible as well, no government over his wishes. he chuckles, thinking he has become more jimin than yoongi. that his only purpose is jimin.

as if on reading his heart that only read his name, jimin turned to him and found that yoongi was looking at jimin's left hand, which was entangled with jungkook's right one, not as firmer, yet it was doing the job of hauling the youngest onward. yoongi sighed and dropped his head, his chin sank in the yellow muffler but the pout wasn't invisible. yoongi drenched out of energy whilst still taking sloppy steps to wherever.

jimin then turned to his left, tried to trace yoongi's early gaze, and saw jungkook's long, blue streaks covering his face, and the brown ones following. his jacket was white, perfect on him. better looking than the snow underneath their giant shoes. it looks better on him than anyone else together with his crème muffler, jimin knew but ignored and calmed his inner glum voices.

jungkook never looked ahead, or anywhere, since the beginning. he was the problem. yet the older couple tried never to elucidate it out or even share it with one another, but they knew, both did. the furryㅡalmost like a lamb's lintㅡhat on jimin's head made him warmer from the utmost frustration popping in him. maybe yoongi saw that, as well. jimin soon realized that he was basically dragging the two rather heavy boys, with the fact that he also drove up until here.

he knew too well, he knew too much, he knew too bad, and he was too good.

it was not fair, but jimin has always made it sound like it was. he knew that only he has to please everyone, he has always made it sound like that. he will have the strongest grudge on you but will hug you if you ever beat him up. he and yoongi were just that, then yoongi beat him up and jimin hugged in return. too ugly. but it created them, once again.

everybody used to tell jimin that even an angel will bow next to him, but yoongi never did. yoongi gave him choices: yes and no's. he told jimin to stop being a giver, and start living like a human. he became jimin's jimin, his giver.

so he did drop both of the bigger hands he held just now and spun around promptly, and got the attention of the boys in a millisecond.

"guys, we could really use some kind of excitement." said jimin, it just turned out more like a question that only yoongi grew worried about, not the youngest, who was still acting like a soulless teenager. yoongi seemed guilty and somehow looked cuter, his kitten eyes lingering on jimin's hand as an apology for making the boy go nuts over the grumpy duo.