Note to the readers:

Hello to anyone reading this; my name is Cyber Tech, but you can call me Cyber or C.T. the character I am using is Self insert and on the first two chapters he is 14/15, there will be NO NSFW details until he amy any other girls or guys are 18+ of age in the store, 17 and under are just "friendship" stages. This will last at least 3 or 4 chapters from this. As to speed up his/myself aging. furthermore the story will not have Sexual content and anything Mature to adult until later down the line. PLEASE remember that underage sex is phobitited and is illegal in every country.

The story will have a bit of dark detail and suggestive theme. For example there was one idea or two, one is temporarily scrapped while the other a 25% maybe. The first one is that one character,s 18th birthday was going to be raped, now after trying to figure out how to make it feel like a slice of life, I decided to scrap it after making 5 drafts of it leading to something I didn't like. So at the moment rape will probably be suggested if I decide to even use that messed up crap... which by the way to those who had that happen to them I am sorry to you all, and for the person who did it, go to the bottom depths of the underworld.
...now the maybe one I'm what I have wrote and am writing on my free time is either going to be poor, have lost a family member or have had no family to take care of them, or ran off due to personal issues.

This is my second fanfiction/story, the old one is on fanfiction.net and that might be temporarly canceled. Also if I ever do a rape chapter or scene it's only due to the plot and lead to a path to recovery.
I will try to reply to everyone so keep this in mind when I try to write this, been years since I did a story or fanfiction. Also if anyone has ideas they can share let me know. I still have trouble writing in certain ways so please lend a suggestion us possible.