Bucky Barnes (Self Harm)

"bucky!can you get me a towel!" I yelled from the bathroom  "coming doll!" he yelled as I heard footsteps come up the stairs and the door opened "just leave it at the door please" I said as I heard his footsteps come closer "doll.." "yes buck?" it went quiet for a minute and then he spoke "Doll?are you bleeding?" he said as his footsteps came closer "n-no why" I said starting to get nervous he would find out about my cutting "there's blood on the floor" "uhh Nat was in here and shes on her period guess she dropped some of her...stuff " I said hopping he would believe me and knowing that Nat would kill me for saying that "alright then..are you sure doll?" "yea im sure" I heard him sigh then I heard the door close and I got changed.

LATER THAT DAY 

"CAN YOU JUST STOP TALKING FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE!" Natasha yelled at Sam "hey Nat...I bought you chocolate since you know its THAT time of the month"said bucky as he shyly gave Nat the chocolate like as if this was elementary school and he was asking his crush out "shit.." I mumbled under my breath "Im not on THAT time of the month" Said Nat as she looked at me "y/n" She said angrily "IM SORRY DONT KILL ME" I yelled as I ran away to my room but she came in "IM SORRY!" "why did you tell him that " she said as she came close to me with a knife "...If I tell you,you cant tell anyone.." "fine" "because I started cutting again and when I asked him if he could get me a towel he saw the blood on the floor so I told him you were on your period.." "Oh my god..Im sorry" she lowered her knife "Don't be" I faked a smile hoping she would believe it " alright.." I heard a knock at the door and saw bucky standing there..did he hear what I said..? He came in looking down and Nat left ""buck?I gotta tell you something"I said as I got up and walked towards him "yes doll?" "I.." I froze and couldn't finish what I was saying "well?what is it doll?" he got close and pinned me to the wall "bucky w-what are you doing.." I said looking at him confused "im sorry" I heard him mumble as he lifted my sleeves "BUCKY STOP" I cried as he kept holding me down with his metal hand "PLEASE!" I cried out louder as he rolled up the sleeves fully exposing billions of cuts I had made I just started crying in his arms.."Oh my god y/n!" I heard steve say as he ran towards me and all the other avengers watched "im sorry.." "hey hey hey dont be sorry doll its okay we will get thru this you are perfect and I know for a fact that you don't see that but I do and I hope one day you will see it I love you so much.."said bucky as he hugged me tighter "we all do" steve added as he looked at all the avengers "here doll lets get rid of you blades.." he picked me up and steve and tony took out all the blades in my room once I told them where they were I didn't tell them about one tho since I still needed my blades for when I felt really numb or need and escape I hid them in my sock drawer "check her sock drawer" said wanda as she looked at tony "there's nothing there" I said shyly "dont lie I read your mind" I sighed and tony pulled out a bag of razors "jesus y/n..You know were here for you" "yea...I know" bucky kissed my forehead "these cuts look fresh let clean them" he cleaned my cuts and we watch (movie of your choice..)

THE END ...

I just wanted to say if any of you struggle with self harm,have suicidal thoughts or are just not okay .I know it sucks and its painful i've been there and im still there if any of you need to talk DM me and Ill do the best I can to help you..If you cant DM me comment what I can contact you on