PIECES

"she wasn't exactly sure when it happened. or even how it started. all she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray he was feeling the same."

   Life gives us false pretenses of what it's supposed to be and look like

Life gives us false pretenses of what it's supposed to be and look like. It tells us what people need to look like and act like. At least, that's what they want you to believe.

The only thing life gives us is the stone, cold, rock we live on. It's people that give us the false pretenses, they spew lies from their mouths like a snake does venom. An endless cycle of lies, deceit, and corruption.

   The human body is kinda like the earth. On the outside, it's picture perfect━━lush green forests, crystal clear body's of water. One looking in would never guess the wars and bloodshed going on inside. They wouldn't see that really, all human are rotten to the core, the molten hot lava keeping everyone out. They don't see the trees burning, or the rivers flooding.               

    Maybe the world was good at one point. At the start, before everything was bad, and the people weren't ruined. Because it's not life that makes living hard, it's people. People are evil. People are the ones that start the wars and light the matches. They're the ones that let children live on the streets, they're the ones that kill everything good. Some people have it harder than others, they survive on meek paychecks and double jobs. The rich have it easier, they can set back in their million dollar mansions and enjoy life, they don't understand the hardships of life. But one thing both had was family, even though life was hard and it sucked━━they had people to get them though it.

   Juliet Davis did not. She was an orphan, a street kid━━she started out this wicked world alone. She had no one. She was more trouble than she was worth. She got kicked out of almost every school in New York, she was too opinionated for most's taste, and just all in all, labeled a trouble maker from the start. She never felt like she fit in, she was missing pieces of her puzzle.

   Over time, she found certain pieces, she found a home in camp half-blood, a family after years of having no one, friends. But, she always knew there was something else missing. It wasn't the godly parent that had yet to claim her, and it wasn't her other parent that had dropped her off in a New York City orphanage.

   When a green eyed son of Poseidon shows up to camp with a Minotaurs horn and a death wish, Juliet realizes, he may be the missing piece of her puzzle.

juliet davis 𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱
․‧⁖⁛⁎⁛⁖⁎‧․

percy jackson 𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱․‧⁖⁛⁎⁛⁖⁎‧․

․‧⁖⁛⁎⁛⁖⁎‧․

all other characters as describedall rights go to rick riordan

all rights go to rick riordan

ttl-tlo

AUTHORS NOTE

sooo juliet is my baby that was away for a while but shes back now. shes my favorite oc I've created and I'm so excited to write for her again.