Childhood

I can't believe this is happening to me. My life was going so good then I find out. I was adopted how can this be sixteen years and now they tell me their not my real parents. Ok let me restart.

Hi my name is rodney alion atkins I am sixteen. When I was born I had something wrong with me. At night I would not stop crying no matter what. So my mom decited to put me in a homeless shelter. I went to six familys before the people I call my parents adopted me. They are Allion and Marrgret Atkins. So they sat me down after school. Like my day couldn't get any worse but ok. I got in a fight and was sent to the office. Two weeks of community service and I did nothing except stand up for my brother. So they sat me down and said rodney you are adoptid.

So your telling me you aren't my real parents. Rodney we are very sorry. How can you be sorry you never told me I was adopted. Rodney you need to calm down. Calm down mom I'm sixteen for sixteen years I thought you were my real parents that my brother john was my true brother. Honey mabie we should of told him before. Well ya mabie I wouldn't be going nutz about this. I can belive it my day couldn't get any worse now. But I spoke way to soon.

So I was in my room when my dad came into my room. Rodney allion Atkins. Oh great now I'm in trouble he said my hole name. God save me please. Why is the four Wheeler dented. I don't know ask john. He said you were on the four wheeler when it happened. Well ya but I wasn't driving john was. But he wasn't on it rodney you were its your fault. Dad. No don't dad me. You are grounded no mudding this weekend eather. Dad it wasn't me rodney Go to bed now and I'll make up your punishment. Great now I have to tell Juston moore I can't go. He is one of my best friends. We do everything together he is like my younger brother. What so my only family abandoned me. Honey we are your family. No you just said I was adopted. But you don't know your other family so we are you family. How can I even call you my parents I would be lying to my self.

Next day at school. Hey Juston my parents said I couldn't go. Why because I jest found out I'm adopted. No way cool. No not cool I don't even know my real parents. For sixteen years they lied to me. Oh that's so not cool. You are so odd juston seriously. I don't know how people can take you seriously. They don't what their talking about. I dont know why your parents do this. I don't really know yet. They won't tell me. Wounder why they won't tell you might not under stand. That is very very effective. Their the word is again You see every time I say something mean to be funny he always that was very effective.( Lizzy).Hope you liked that chapter now I will fast forward to years later. Please comment thank you.

Chapter two.
(Four years later).

Mom don't cry I will call every day. You primroses right. Mom I do now can I go. Ok love you baby. I'm twenty years old now and I jest got my first record lable. So cool right. And now I'm going to get married to the love of my life Tammy Joe. She is so happy and she is pregnant with my baby boy.