'17

I haven't seen Czar since we returned home. It had been three days and I have not seen him at all, I kept myself busy by moving all of my belongings into his room. He told me he would give me two days to do so. Now that I was finished with that I grew bored. The house was on lock down so Lonnie wasn't allowed to work at the moment which left me all by myself. I left out a frustrated sigh as I grabbed my sketch book and decided to make some new clothing designs.

I had talked briefly on the phone with Darcey Couture. We had se up a dinner date for next week to discuss which designs will be in her show. I'm sure Czar will have security follow me around. He might even come alone himself. Eventually I grew bored of sketching and decided to go find myself something to eat instead. As I was walking to the kitchen I saw that the door to the basement was slightly open.

Czar has told me multiple times I was not allowed down there, but I was curios. The door was never left open. I could hear voices coming from down the stairs and I fought  the urge to ignore them but I decide against my better judgement and went down the stairs anyways. I made sure to make my footsteps as light as possible, I knew I would be in trouble if Czar was to catch me down here.

I ducked behind the railing and held my breath as I observed the scene. Czar was shirtless but he still had his dress pants and shoes on. He had a belt wrapped tightly around his hand. Anderi stood beside him, his sleeves were rolled up and he bore the most serious expression as he stared at the man that was tied to a chair. The man head dropped forward as he sobbed for them to stop whatever torture they were giving him.

"Please let me go." He sobbed.

Czar laughed once before whipping the belt across his face. I flinched from the loud sound that echoed through the room. The man sobbed loudly and Anderi leaned down to look him in the eyes.

"Tell us who you work for." He said.

The man shook his head and without hesitation Czar kicked him in the gut. The guy screamed in and pain and I decide that I had seen enough. I turned slowly ready to go back up the stairs when it let out a loud creek.

fuck me.

Anderi and Czar's head shot in my directions. The look on Czar's face had me shitting my pants as I darted back up the stairs. I  could hear Czar's footsteps behind me and I grew scared as I rounded the corner and tried to make a run for it but he had already took hold of my arm.

"What did I tell you?!" He said as he spun me around.

"I-I... the door was left open." I tried to explain as I looked up at him.

"What did  I tell you." He said, his voice lowering.

"To never go in the basement.'

"Or?" he said.

"Or I'll be punished..." I finished.

"Good." he said as he took my arm and guided me up the stairs.

I tried to plead with him but he didn't seem to be listening to me. We reach the bedroom and he tossed me on the bed. I went to sit up but he gently pushed me back down and tied my hands to the bed frame with the same belt he used to hit the man with earlier.

"What are you doing?" I said as I thrashed under him.

"Punishing you." He smirked.

He hovered over me. His eyes looking me up and down and suddenly I became a puddle, he slowly tugged my pants down and I began to breathe heavy.

"What are you-"

"Shhhh." He said as he rubbed me through my underwear.

My back arched and I let low moans as I felt myself becoming more wet. Czar watched me as if he was a starved man but he didn't pick the pace up, he hadn't even bothered to take my underwear off. He continued to rub me slow through my underwear. I could feel myself building up and I looked up Czar just as my legs began to shake. He smirked at me and then slowly moved his hand.

"What? NO?" I said as I looked at him.

He got up and began to head towards the door and then he looked back at me "Maybe next time you will listen."

I glared at him as he exited the room, now sexually frustrated.

*~*

Finally got around to updating I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Until next time my lovlies.