All Wrong

Hi my name is Claire Rebecca Weinstein. To cut to the chase I'm a werewolf. But the thing is I'm over weight and don't have any friends in school. My pack tolerates me but makes fun of me. But I have a really good life. How you ask? Well it's simple I have the best family in the world I have my mom and dad who are always there for me and my older brother Samual but he goes by Sam. When he was with me he would always protect me but now he's in England for boarding school then Oxford college he's a senior in high school and has already been accept. My daddy is the alpha but he doesn't always know what happens because he had to run all of the packs in America but he always makes time for me. My mom is always active but always knows what's happening, she can tell you what I'm going to do before I even know what.

Now I bet you want to know what I'm writing about if it seems like I have a perfect life right? Well everyday I get bullied, I know everyone does right? No wrong in my school we have two packs and no humans. The other pack is called rising moon and the pups hate each other. We are the running wolves pack, my dad gets along with there alpha because my mom and there Luna grew up together like sisters in Russia. Most of the kids in one pack usually get along but no one likes me I get bullied every day for my weight and that I have not shifted yet. I'm a year younger than every one else in my sophomore class because I skipped fourth grade. Most kids shift in 10th grade and I probably will next year because I'm suppose to be in 9th grade. I am 15 now and school is ending in two weeks, I only have finales then I can get out of this hell hole for the summer. I am not that much over weight just maybe 15 pounds. I plan on losing them this summer, I only go to a three week camp called EXPLO in the middle of the summer.

"Move bitch" comes a snotty voice from behind me.

I turn around and there is the one and only Heather. She still thinks she's going to be female alpha even though my brother already found his mate about a year ago. Her name is Rachel and was mean at first but warmed up a lot and is now really nice. Wait I almost forgot about the bitch behind me. I turn around.

"And why should I do that?" Come my sweetly said response.

"Because that's my seat fatty"

I then make a big show of looking all around the desk and say " really? I don't seem to see your name any where on it."

" as soon to be female alpha I demand you move" she says in what I assume is suppose to sound like an alphas voice

"Eh whatever heather I give up, please move now I can't see the board"

"Ah god Claire, I am not done with you!" She screeched then moved

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Read

Comment

Vote

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you like it I'm planning on making realistic like how school is for me but I don't want to spend much time on the school weeks. Please read my other book "Messing With Fate"

Bye peoples!!!!!!!