The Comedy Club

Even though Genevieve didn't want Her Brother Nicholas or Matilda there at her Stand up Comedy performance the two of them still wanted to see her Stand up Comedy and support her so they Sneaked in and found seats so that Genevieve couldn't see them.

Nicholas Moss) Ugh I'm so nervous and so excited for her like what if the audience doesn't like her and she will get booed?

Matilda Moss) I'm sure that she will do fine I believe in her and so should you.

Nicholas Moss) I know I know but she's never performed at a public stage before what if she has stage fright?

Matilda Moss) I'm sure she doesn't have stage fright because if she did she wouldn't be performing tonight.

Nicholas Moss) You're right I just hope that she doesn't tell anything embarrassing about us and I hope that she makes us laugh at least once tonight.

Matilda Moss) I think she will.

And then the lights start to dim and the announcer calls Genevieve Moss to the stage and the two siblings are cheering for her as well as everyone else.

Genevieve Moss) Wow! New York New York City very cool and I'm from California new gora hills California which is like New York if New York was shit.

Nicholas is feeling Nervous for Genevieve while Matilda was interested in her stand up comedy.

Genevieve Moss) Um right um so my sister Matilda she went though this phrase where she couldn't deal with wet like she'd run around the house all furiously throwing her Sippy cup at me going it's too wet it's too wet! Like not the cup the juice was too wet.

A couple of people laughed in the audience while Matilda was mad at her sister for telling this story and Nicholas was laughing at the story because of how funny it was.

Genevieve Moss) Sorry I forgot to mention my sister has Autism she's not just a Asshole.

Some of the audience laughed again while Nicholas was Mad at Genevieve for saying that her sister was a asshole he looked at Matilda and he could tell that she was pissed at her sister for saying that, Matilda never heard her sister say that she's a asshole she always thought that she was a good sister to her but clearly not.

Genevieve Moss) This trip is only my second time on a airplane we don't not fly because we can't afford it we don't fly because we can't, last time was not good.

Matilda already knew what Genevieve was going to talk about next and she was very embarrassed of this memory.

Genevieve Moss) Our problem started when the flight Attendant refused to let us early board because she didn't believe Matilda was disabled. Which is understandable sometimes it isn't immediately apparent but on this day Matilda was dressed up in a turkey costume.

Some of the audience laughed and Nicholas was Laughing too because the story was funny while Matilda was so embarrassed and had her hand on her head.

Genevieve Moss) She had refused to take off since the school play and was only talking in Gobbles.

Most of the audience laughed again and Nicholas was too and Matilda sent a glare to Nicholas telling him to stop.

Genevieve Moss) Matilda doesn't do well with waiting too much Stimulus is a problem but so is too little, she starts to unravel everything needs to be just right. Kinda like Goldilocks, was Goldilocks autistic?

Matilda walks on the other hand wouldn't even have eaten any of the oranges unless they were orange,

Um she was sorta kinda supposedly eating orange foods at the time kinda like carrots, pumpkins, cheese doodles we baked some baked goods with tork which was disgusting.