this is all just one story

Hey its me Kitty and....

WE JUST HIT 6K in my most popular story "Behind the Truth"!

To celebrate I'm going to write a short story for you guys.

I just want to say thank you so much. Its really strange how we hit 6k already when we just hitted 5k 2 weeks ago.

Once again thank you so much and enjoy this story

~ SmortKitty_stories

****

"I'm once again so sorry for making you do this", Manon's mother apologised to Mari for the last time.

"No its fine, really. I always mind Manon for you, its like my second job", Mari calmed her down by gesturing her hands up and down.

Its another night where Manon's mother has to interview a famous celebrity. This time its Clara Nightingale she's interviewing, a hit star in the music market. Manon's mother couldn't miss it for the world and so she asked Mari to take care of her child that night.

"I really owe you, how about free oce cream at Andre's this Saturday", She offered with a begging posture.

"Thanks but I think spending time with Manon is already an award itself", Mari smiled while she glanced back at Manon who was watching the television in the living room.

"You are such an angel. Thank you so much".

"No problem, Manon loves spending time here too so no need to worry".

"Ahh, sorry, I have to go or I'll be late",  the worried mother gazed at her watch, realising the time she had wasted and left as soon as possible.

"Not even a goodbye?", Mari thought.

Mari closed the door shut and looked back at Manon who was now staring at her from the sofa.

"Right Manon, I'm in charge as usual, so what do you want to do now?", Mari asked placing her hands on her hips.

"I want to watch mommy on the television", she pleaded.

"The show is not on yet but I'll make sure you wouldn't miss it", Mari giggled in return.

"So Marinette, you'll let me do whatever I want while we wait for mommy right?".

"Yes Manon, why do you ask?", Mari got suspicious, crossing her arms.

"Can you bake me cookies please?", Manon showed her baby doll eyes because she knows that Mari couldn't resist.

"You got me, I'll bake the cookies. Where staying up late anyway so might as well have snacks".

"Yay! Thanks Marinette", Manon jumped up with joy.

"I'll get ready to bake", Mari left to go to the kitchen.

Mari turned on the oven as she gathered the ingredients together. She then started to microwave the butter for 30 seconds and mix it in with the sugar until it was light and fluffy.

"Hey Marinette", Manon popped up behind the counter.

"Yes Manon", Mari cracked the egg into the mix.

"Well, can I also have something else as well?", she questioned.

"Whatever it is you want, my treat. I promise that", Mari looked up with a smile before she completed mixing the egg in.

"You really promise?", Manon's eyes brightened up.

"Yes I do",

"You promise?",