Setting (repeat)

Setting:

Please skip if you want.

I could feel my cheeks beginning to burn as I said the next part, “He asked me out on a date.”

Margann’s face lit up with joy. “Oh my gosh!!!! I never would have guessed. I knew I felt something different about his mind since you joined but that was pretty typical about everyone so I just passed it off as just a normal supernatural thing. But this means so much more.”

This is the story of a 16 year old Lacia. Her parents are gone, and her life has changed. Changed from a regular, normal hazel eyed teen into a tall brown/brunet haired and hazel green eyed super powered freak. The supernatural side took over her just after a school dance party. While driving to her apartment, she felt very dizzy and five seconds later, her first car accident happened. She knew she never got drunk from the party, maybe she was just tired.. But I guess not. She started the change. When she woke up, she was on a field and the sky was pitch black. It was hard to see what was ahead. She couldn't see the road either but the only thing she saw were two big green eyes staring right back at her and than it disappeared.. The next day she was in her apartment bed all tucked in. She had enough of the trouble like the changes she doesn't know about (she thinks it's a sickness) that kept happening so she packed everything up and ran away from the city. Than she saw a building in a small city a couple miles away in the middle of no where. She gathered all her energy and ran to the building, exhausted from running away. She reached the giant building until the door opened and a she was introduced to at tall muscular man looking in the mid twenties with short black hair and crystal gray eyes. The man stiffened staring into the girl's eyes than spoke, "Lacia... Welcome home."