|| Note before we start ||

Sigh I am making yet another haikyuu ship :/ yay...

Just a few things before we get on with the chapters.

I don't want to hear any hate comments about this.

This is again... a fan made story.

The name isn't original either, and may or may not be similar to the webtoon my gentle giant.

I was INSPIRED to make this.

So don't think I copied anyone or anything please.

In this story hinata isn't from karasuno, he is going to be smart and will somehow be accepted to shiratorizawa. Ok? Simple. This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

As I was saying.

Hinata won't be much of a volleyball fan in this fic until he gets introduced to the whole team.

I am still deciding if he should play volleyball in this fic or be a big fan. Not sure yet.

Anyway.

Hinata would somewhat be different to the hinata we all know alright? No hate my dudes =-=

I'm going to be more strict with my stories now just because of some personal things if you have or haven't read the '...' chapter in x Hinata one shots (one of my other stories)

Any way I think that's all I need to point out. If you guys have anything to say or ask just say so :0 I'll try my best to answer it.

Again. No hate comments as much as possible.

It's going to make me feel worse about myself then it already is :)

Again, that's all I need to say for now.

You should be able to understand what I have said.

Since it's not that hard to understand:/

But yea

I'll see you in the next chapter.

(Ps: writing style will have changed you'll see when the next comes out)