To Save Lelouch! Goodbye Lord Zakuro!

Lord Zakuro had come back with a granted geass by an unknown person and he used it on Lelouch to make him think he's an evil emperor! Now Crystal, Delta, Suzaku,and Skylor must play along with his little evil act until thy find a way to bring Lelouch back to being a good emperor!

Suzaku: Crystal! Your highness!

Crystal: What is it Suzaku?

Suzaku: Listen,we have to find a way to bring Lelouch back,but we have to convince him! Your Power Of Love thing!

Crystal: Yeah,but we'll need him to stay put or else it won't work! Keep on playing along with his evil acts until we have the right time to strike!

Suzaku: Okay!

Delta: Fine with me!

Skylor: Alright!

(Later,Suzaku and Crystal had to follow Evil Emperor Lelouch to the Imperial Council)

Crystal and Suzaku: (bows down to the council)

(Evil Emperor Lelouch doesn't bow down)

Julius: Why don't you kneel! Show some respect evil emperor Lelouch!

Evil Lelouch: You should kneeling,I've been granted his majesty's full authority,But don't take my word.

(Suzaku opens the case he was holding and Evil Emperor Lelouch takes out the Imperial Scepter)

Julius: The Imperial Scepter!  

Crystal: You'll get it!

Evil Lelouch: From now on you will obey me! Remember I'm the Emperor of Britannia! My word is law! (he leaves)

Crystal: My lord,we will bring back Lelouch to being good again! I promise and all this will fall!

Julius: Thank you! Your highness! Please do your best!

(Back at the Jade Palace, Evil Emperor Lelouch summoned the Grand Master of the Order of Michael Shin Hyuga Shaing for a game of chess. Defeating him easily, he taunted Shaing for his weakness, as he allowed himself to covet the powerful piece despite the loss of advantage when he refused to sacrifice his queen)

 Defeating him easily, he taunted Shaing for his weakness, as he allowed himself to covet the powerful piece despite the loss of advantage when he refused to sacrifice his queen)