Meliodas's Birthday

It was a beautiful summer day, Princess Elizabeth was dressed in the boar hat uniform underneath it. Her hair was flowing in the wind as she looked outside of her window in the Liones castle.. She thought to herself "I wonder if Diane and King will be at work today" she shrugged her shoulders and rushed out of the castle and ran to the bour hat where she was greeted with a warm hug from Sir Meliodas. "There you are, you're twenty minutes late and I was starting to get worried" said Meliodas. "I was getting ready, sorry I worried you.. Are Diane and King here today?" said Elizabeth. "Yes they are. They're inside. Any specific reason you are looking for them?" Elizabeth said "No" and ran inside of the boar hat. She found king laying on his pillow passed out, she woke him up and could tell he had been drinking the night before. "Hi, Elizabeth" King said with a warm smile on his face. "Hello king, I have a question for you.." said Elizabeth. King asked "What is it?" Elizabeth replied "I was wondering if you knew what Sir Meliodas would like for his birthday." King said "I don't know.. He doesn't really like receiving gifts, ya' know?" Elizabeth walked away and into the kitchen where she found Ban preparing breakfast. Ban waved with a goofy smile and asked how she was. Elizabeth replied "I'm doing good but by any chance would you know what Sir Meliodas would like for his birthday?". Ban shrugged his shoulders and continued making breakfast and scraps. Elizabeth felt saddened that nobody knew what he would like for his birthday. Then she had a brilliant idea on what to get him.

She gathered Diane, King, Ban, Gowther, and Hawk. Elizabeth said "I have an idea on what we should all give Sir Meliodas for his birthday!" Daine replied "But he doesn't like receiving gifts, we all know that. We wouldn't want to upset the captain right?" King looked down angrily. Daine patted King on the head and said "You know I only love you King, right?". King smiled and replied "I know.." Elizabeth said "I want to do something special for him though, he's done so much for me, and he deserves the best!" Ban said "Don't get all sentimental on me Liz." Elizabeth looked down and blushed. Meliodas walked in and said "Why are you blushing Elizabeth?" she replied "No I'm not!" Meliodas laughed and said "I was just joking, calm down. Whatcha guys talking about?" Gowther replied "We are talking about what we are going to do for your b-" Daine covered his mouth and said "Bour hat decorations!" Meliodas laughed and said "What? You guys and weirdos. I'm gonna go into town and buy some herbs, better be prepared then unprepared. Am I right?" King replied "Right! You should take Hawk with you, he's been wanting to get out and get some fresh air. Right?" Hawk responded "Yeah! We can also stop by the lake and take a dip!!" Meliodas and Hawk left.

Elizabeth explained her idea to Diane, King, and Ban, she didn't tell Gowther just in case he might blurt it out to Meliodas. Elizabeth ordered Diane and King to go into the fairy kings forest and get some fabric. Diane and King left to go get the fabric in a hurry. Elizabeth then told Ban to go and buy some string or yarn from the town. Elizabeth ran out of the boar hat and into a huge flower field. She picked the most beautiful flowers and put them into a basket. Gilthunder appeared from behind her and asked what she was doing. Elizabeth exclaimed "I'm picking flowers for Meliodas's birthday present!". "Meliodas's birthday is coming up?" Gilthunder replied. "Yes, it's actually in two more days." Gilthunder thought "July 25th, huh?" Gilthunder said aloud "Well have fun with that, I'm going to be on my way now. Goodbye Princess Elizabeth." then walked away. Elizabeth thought to herself, "That was weird.." Elizabeth then realized it was late so she went back to the castle so she could get some sleep.
In the middle of the night she heard a strange noise coming from outside her window.. It was knocking? She got up and went to her window to find Meliodas standing there. She let him in "What are you doing here Sir Meliodas?" she asked. "I was bored and lonely so I decided to come and see you!" Meliodas replied. Elizabeth was happy, she led him to her couch and sat down. They talked for hours and eventually they both fell asleep. When she woke up Meliodas was nowhere to be seen. Elizabeth was scared something might've happened to him, she got off the couch and looked around to see if he was in the bathroom, he wasn't; she went back in her room to get dressed just to find out that Meliodas had snuck away onto her bed when she was sleeping. He was laying there, in her bed sleeping. She got dressed and went to go get some fresh berries from her garden for breakfast. When she came back Meliodas was awake and reading her diary she had hidden under her pillow. She ran and grabbed it so he couldn't finish reading the page he was on. Meliodas laughed and said "Aw was I not supposed to read that?" Elizabeth was flustered, her face turned red as a tomato. Meliodas said "It wasn't that bad, could've been worse Mrs. Meliodas" Elizabeth ran out of the room with embarrassment. Meliodas tracked her down to the flower field she was in yesterday playing with the flowers, "He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not.." She looked saddened. "You don't really believe in those petals, right?" Elizabeth looked annoyed but sad. "I don't know who you're thinking of whilst pulling those petals off but I can tell you, you'll never get your true answer unless you ask whoever is on your mind." Meliodas said. "Do you love me?" Elizabeth asked quietly. Meliodas looked shocked "Of course I do, am I who you were thinking of?" Elizabeth replied "Maybe.. I can't be too sure on what I feel but I think I love you.." Meliodas smiled and looked off into the distance. "Elizabeth move!" Meliodas said as he grabbed her and ran with her on his arm to safety. He left her there and went back to the field, Elizabeth assumed he had seen something.

Two hours later Meliodas came back to her all beaten up and hurt. Elizabeth was completely in shock and fear for him. She healed his cuts and held him close. "Are you okay Meliodas?" she asked. "I'm fine, thanks to you" Meliodas said. Meliodas sat up and looked at Elizabeth then grabbed her face and pulled her in, he kissed her for what seemed like forever for Elizabeth. Meliodas wiped the tears off her face and asked "Why are you crying?". "It's just.. I'm so happy!" Elizabeth said whilst holding back her tears. Elizabeth fell into Meliodas's arms. Meliodas and Elizabeth both went to the boar hat to find the whole crew sitting inside with everything Elizabeth had asked them to get. Elizabeth in a panic put everything away before Meliodas could see. "Where were you two?" Daine asked. "At the flower field" Meliodas replied. Elizabeth pulled Daine to the side and whispered in her ear "We have to make the present, pretend like you have to go into town and you need to take me with you" Daine nodded her head. They both left with all the materials and went to the castle. They sat down in the garden and sewed the fabric together to make a jacket. With the yarn they sewed "Dragon Sin" on the back on the jacket in red yarn. "He's gonna love it!" Diane exclaimed. "I hope." Elizabeth replied. Elizabeth told Diane what happened at the flower field with her and Meliodas. Diane was so excited for her that she started to tear up.

The next day, Meliodas's birthday! Elizabeth woke up in the best mood, she ate breakfast and ran to her room to put a beautiful gown on and wrap Meliodas's gift. She rushed to the boar hat finding Meliodas standing at the counter. Meliodas yelled "Hi Elizabeth!" with a huge smile on his face. "Hello Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth replied. "I have a gift for you!" Elizabeth exclaimed. Meliodas looked sort of annoyed. "I'm sorry but after everything you've done for you, you deserve it and it's nothing much but I hope you like it." Elizabeth hands him the gift. "You didn't have to" *Meliodas grabs the gift from her hands and rips the paper open* "I love it Elizabeth, thank you everybody!" Meliodas says. Everybody smiles and replies "You're welcome Capitan!" Meliodas pulls Elizabeth to the side and whispers in her ear "Thank you a lot Elizabeth." then he smiles. Elizabeth replies "I'm glad you like it" Meliodas then in front of everyone dips Elizabeth and plants a kiss on her lips. Elizabeth blushes. Everyone in the room other than Diane is in shock! "Haha" Meliodas and Elizabeth let out a giggle. Meliodas puts on his new jacket and says "We should make one for everyone of the sins + Elizabeth." Meliodas whispers in Elizabeth's ear "Yours could say 'property of meliodas' hehe" Elizabeth laughs and whispers "Sure it can" ...