𝑨 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒆

Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe, the one place where Violet can relax and just hang with her friends. Most days she's pretty much by herself or she's hanging out with her two best friends Jughead Jones and Moose Mason separately because Jughead and Moose don't really hang out that much. Violet is in Pops with Moose with a vanilla milkshake while Moose has a strawberry milkshake. They were talking about school for some reason it was the only thing that came to their heads. The girl had to go to see Jughead in about an hour.

"Earth to Vi" Moose said.

"Yeah, I'm listening" She respond, even though she wasn't listening.

But she decided she was going to listen because this was Moose and she hardly ever got to see him.

They continue talking for another hour until it's time for Violet to go and see Jughead Jones.

Going to Jugheads House

She walked up the street to Jughead's house which is also Betty's house but it doesn't look like she's in right now.

As she's walking up the street she saw a police car but then she remembered FP Jones, Jugheads dad, was the new Sheriff of Riverdale. she was walking by when she saw someone in the car.

Her steps came to a holt.

She looked in and saw it was a boy about her age. She decided to open the door because what harm could it do if the person is already in the car.

So Violet opened the door.

Once she opened the door she saw the boy she saw when the door was closed.

Violet decided to speak up "Hi"

 "Hello" the strangers voice said back.

She was about to reply when she heard a voice speak in the distance.  

It was FP he was talking to his daughter Jellybean or JB as she likes to be known as.

"What did you do to deserve being in there" she questioned.

The boy in the car  turns so Violet can talk to him better. He's about her age with scruffy black hair and wearing all black and he has brown eyes .

He replied by saying " Dealing drugs"

It's reasonable explanation, half the people in Riverdale get arrested for selling or dealing drugs these days.

"Why did FP leave you in the car?"

"Because he's an idiot"

"I'm guessing you two don't get along" Violet said

He just give her a nod and a sarcastic smile then questioned the brown eyes girl by saying "Why did you open the door in the first place?" 

"I can go if you don't want my help?"  She said with a slight smile

"Why would I want your help?"

"Cause I can help you get out of those handcuffs and escape away from FP and his cop car".

"Thanks for the offer princess but I'd rather talk to Jughead, one leader to another". The dark haired boy states.

"Well Goth King don't call me princess and your either getting interrogated and getting your ass kicked by FP or coming with me without any scratches."

The boy levelled out his options, he did like to mock FP and Jughead but maybe he could and he knows he will get arrested again.

He decided to go with the girl he is yet to know. It's better than sitting in this scorching police car.

He put his wrists out to the girl opposite him.

"You want me to help you now?" the girl questioned with a slight smile on her face.

"Just hurry up" he murmured.

She took a hair clip from her hair, put it in the lock then started to twist and bend it about in the lock until both the boy and the girl heard a click.

The handcuffs were unlocked.

The unknown boy stepped out of the car and shut the door behind him once he got out.

She realised that now he was standing up she was just a bit shorter than him, her being 5 ft 7.

He started to walk off but she grabbed his arm.

"I don't get a thank you?" She said with a look of confusion.

"Come with me then" he stated.

He continued walking away from her, Violet's hand slipping away from his arm. She looked at the Jones' and Coopers' house then back at the boy, who she had yet to know the name of, she chased after him as he walked.

In the woods

After a while of walking through the trees in the dark wood Violet decided to speak up.

"So what's your name?"

He looked down at the leaves below him then back up at the girl and spoke " I'm Kurtz ,you are?"

She thought about what she was going to say then said it "Violet, Violet Lodge"

They continued walking in the woods with trees towering over them making the atmosphere dull.

She came out of my thoughts and said " Do you want to be friends, if not we can just be acquaintances?"

Both teenagers walked a couple more steps before Kurtz spoke up. 

"Yeah, being friends with you doesn't sound so bad". He answered her with a slight smile on his face. Since they had known each other this is the first time he had shown any sort of expression on his face apart from sarcasm.

Violet smiled "Being friends with you doesn't sound so bad either" she replied.

They continued their walk in the woods with more knowledge about each other than they did about an hour ago when they were at the cop car , no longer strangers. As they had also both gained a friend along the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~ The clothes at the top of the story is what Violet is wearing but you can change it if you want too.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Make sure to leave a vote it you can.

Thank you lovelies <3