Chapter 1: Pilot

"RAY!! GET UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY!!" Ray heard his mother calling him down from the kitchen, but he didn't pay any attention to her and continued to go back to sleep, when suddenly someone had just pulled the blanket off him.

"Damn you Nat!" he said with utter disappointment as he wanted to sleep for some more time.

"Hey it wasn't me you dimwit!" he heard Natalie, his younger sister saying.

"Then who was..." he said sitting up, to see Leo, his elder brother. "Leo! What's wrong with you!?" 

"Rise and shine brother! It's your first day at school!" Leo said.

"I've had three 'First days' in a span of two years! This is nothing new to me!" Ray said.

"Whatever! 'First days' are always the best!" Nat said with complete excitement.

"For you Nat! Just for you!" he said taking a deep sigh. 

"RAY!! GET UP!" his mother said again.

"Okay! I better get up! Or mum's gonna kill me!" he said getting off his bed.

"You are the only one who is not ready! Come soon! I don't want to be late because of you!" Nat said leaving his room.

"Finee!" he said taking his towel and walking into the bathroom.
It had only been minutes since Ray had gone inside the bathroom when Nat came and banged at the door.

"RAYY!! Come soon!" he heard her.

"Oh my gosh Nat! Atleast let me bathe peacefully!" Ray spoke from inside. Every few seconds Nat would keep banging on the door, making Ray impatient. He finally came out,  dried himself and was dressing up, only to hear Nat again.

"RAYYY! COME ONN!" she said from outside the door.

"You tell me that one more time and I swear I'll make sure you are late to school!" Ray said as he got ready and walked towards the door.

"Come on Ray! She's only excited!" Leo explained as Ray opened the door.

"That doesn't mean she keeps irritating me!" Ray said.

"Good you are ready! Come down! Breakfast's ready!" Nat said running downstairs.

"Come on!" Leo said putting his arm around Ray's shoulder as they walked down. They walked into the kitchen and saw the food was ready. Their mum was cleaning up the cooking place, while their dad was working on the laptop and their Aunt was reading the newspaper.

"Good morning mum!" Ray wished his mum. "Dad. Auntie Marge!"

"A very good morning my dear boy!" his dad wished him. "Ready for your first day!?"

"No! Absolutely not!" Ray said with atmost certainty.

"Ray! My dear boy! Always the same!" his mum said with a smile.

"Seriously mum! I am fed up of 'First days'!" Ray said.

"Hey! It isn't just you! It's a first day for Leo and Nat!" Auntie Marge explained. Neither of them said anything.

"Okay now! Eat up! Daddy's dropping you off to school!" their mum said placing the plates on the table.

"So what do you say about this school?" Ray asked his little sister.

"I think it will be nice!" she replied.

"You say the same for every school!" Leo commented. The three of them chuckled.

"Eat now! We don't want to be late!" their mum said.
The three of them finished their breakfast and they were off to their new school. Like their mum said, their dad was dropping them to school.

"Why are you always on that bloody thing!?" Nat asked Leo, pointing at the phone he was holding. He was texting someone.

"Leave him Nat! He's just texting his girlfriend!" Ray said, teasing his brother. Nat giggled.

"She's not my girlfriend! She's just a good friend!" Leo said justifying himself.

"You know you are going to a new school right!?" his dad asked Leo with a smile.

"Of course I do dad!" he replied.

"Okay! We're here!" his dad said. Their dad parked the car and turned back to the kids.
"Now! Have a nice day! Be good! And..." his dad was telling when Nat and Leo interrupted him.

"Yeah yeah! We know dad!" Nat said. "Seriously dad! We are in high school! Though Nat is not but still, seriously!?" Leo replied.

"Giving me all the reason to tell you!" his dad replied. "Take care okay!?" 

"Love you dad!" Leo and Nat said and got down the car. Ray was getting down the car when his dad called him.

"Ray!" his dad said.

"I know dad! Don't worry I'll be fine!" he said.

"Look I know we have been shifting a lot for quiet some time and we have changed schools many times, but this time we won't okay! The house is in our name now! We won't shift anywhere else unless very required! So just..." his dad was telling.

"I know! make new friends! Don't get angry etc etc! I'll be fine dad!" Ray said.

"Okay then! Take care! Have a nice day!" his dad said as ray got down the car. "I'll pick you up after school okay!?" 

"Yeah dad!" the three of them said together. "Bye dad! Love you!"
Their dad left and it was just the three of them.

"So what did dad tell you!?" Nat asked with curiosity.

"Ahh...you know the usual! We won't shift anymore...be good and all that!" Ray said lazily.

"I see!" Nat said.

"Will the both of you keep seeing or come on!?" Leo said impatiently.

"Fine fine!" Ray said holding Nat's hand tight as they walked towards the entrance. 
They walked into the school to see huge hallways filed with lockers and trophies at the front.

"Okay then! This is where we split!" Leo said.

"See you at lunch!" Ray said.
The three of them parted and went to their respective classes