Encounter

The sound of my favorite melody is ringing on my phone, loud enough to interrupt my sleep. 8 hours of sleep feels like a nap, I wish I could get more sleep. Another tone rang on, my mom's abrupt phone call appeared on my screen. Why is she calling at this hour? I hurriedly picked up the phone "Good morning omma!" My mom immediately responded "Oh, Yoongi ah! Did I wake you up?" "No, I just woke up before you called." I replied. "I just call in to check on you, don't overwork yourself okay? Omma is worry about you." My mom said making me chuckle a little bit because that was so random or, am I on the news again? "Omma, am I on the news again?" I asked. She replied right away, "No.. nothing like that. I just want to check on my son because you are always busy. Make sure to eat well and get enough sleep." I replied while giggling "There is nothing like enough sleep for me, but I will eat well, don't worry omma. Thank you for checking on me." I could hear my mom smiling through the phone, she then replied "Yah.. it's nothing to thank me. I will visit you soon when my business is less busy. Take care son!" "Yes omma, you too." I responded. The call has ended and I'm getting ready for my work. I'm a simple yet tough guy and people usually address me as an 'Iced Americano' because the love I have for coffee is huge plus my ice-cold behaviour makes me a perfect Iced Americano. Let me properly introduce myself for once. I'm Min Yoongi, Suga, Agust D, or whatever you prefer to call. I'm 25 yrs, a rapper, songwriter, composer, and record producer. Whatever related to music just count me in.

Today is the day I had to start a brand new project for me, I'm somehow excited and nervous about it. I already arrived in front of the building, I parked my car and walked to the entrance. Suddenly a bump hit my back, hard enough that it could hurt my back. I turned to see who and what happened and immediately I heard a girl's voice "My bad. I'm sorry" without waiting to hear my reply to run fast to the elevator. It got me kind of mad but I need to calm down because I haven't started the work yet. I took a deep breath and continued walking. After I got to the meeting room, and greeted everyone. Mr. Lee, the producer of the new project came over to me and said "Hey, Suga! Thank you so much for accepting this project. It really means so much for me." "Oh.. don't mention it, it's my pleasure. I like to try something new too." I replied. As everyone knew my favorite drink here, an iced americano was served to me right away. I sat down on the long meeting table. Then Mr. Nam, the manager walked in and expressed "OMG, I heard a lot from you. Min Suga is everywhere to be heard. I'm the manager of this place, it's really great to see you in person." I couldn't help but to smile and responded "Thank you! It's my honour to be here as well." After all the important people came in, we finally got to discuss the project. Mr. Nam stood up and announced "Thank you everyone for being here today. For our new project who gladly has well-known stars join in today as our mentor as well as the music composer, welcome Suga" and stand up bowing in respect to thank them for welcoming. There, my eyes met a familiar face who was sitting not so far from me at the table. Everyone got to introduce themselves one by one, I knew most of the people in this meeting except 2 people. I paid attention when they stood up to introduce themselves, first was the boy "Hello everyone, and all sunbaenim. I'm Yeonjun, graduated from Korea University. I'm a new rapper and have a lot to learn. I'm also a big fan of Suga sunbae, I'm very excited to meet you in person." I nodded my head and gave him a big smile. Then the familiar face girl was up next, she stood up and said, "Hello, it's my pleasure to be here. My name is Jung Pa-rin, I'm in Year 3 of Music from Jaeneung University. I'm a vocalist and I'm willing to learn rap because it has always been my favorite." So her name is Pa-rin, and she even shares the same last name with Hoseok too. I'm pretty sure I saw her somewhere before. Ahh.. Now I know, she was the girl that bumped into me this morning. What a coincidence, and how she acted up like she never saw me before. I bet she's embarrassed me or something, well she does deserve to be in a drama since she's so good with acting. XD After 2 hours of the meeting, we were all clear about this project. I basically am an advisor/mentor for both of them, what a heavy duty. The meeting has finished and everyone is heading their way out. Pa-rin walked toward me and said "I'm sorry about the accident, sunbaenim. I was rushing, I thought I was late for the meeting." I nodded my head and replied "It's okay." Then I walked toward my car.